AC3S COPs & Cruising: Official GTP Cops/Cruise Club--

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 577 comments
  • 35,280 views
If you have an idea for a track, let me know and I will build it! :)
 
superstreet556
If you have an idea for a track, let me know and I will build it! :)

Something very simmilar to the first toscana one, with less banking, and a little wider.
 
Last edited:
You know, I'm wondering what cars are in the AC3S Runners collection...
 
I might try these. Add me to the member list please. :)

The opening post doesn't say anything about how new members register so I guess posting this and sending a friend request to you on PSN should be enough?
 
I echo KiroKai in asking how do we sign up for this. It has potential just like the GTPGCA did when me and diegorborges first started it. Hopefully you can carry the momentum forward and have more success. 👍
 
You know, I'm wondering what cars are in the AC3S Runners collection...

I have tuned (For Cote dazur and Tokyo) One of each Premium Street car..

I might try these. Add me to the member list please. :)

The opening post doesn't say anything about how new members register so I guess posting this and sending a friend request to you on PSN should be enough?

Yes, just post here and Send me a FR.

I echo KiroKai in asking how do we sign up for this. It has potential just like the GTPGCA did when me and diegorborges first started it. Hopefully you can carry the momentum forward and have more success. 👍

Like above, I would be interested, seeing as you allready started a similar club, to see if you have any reccomendations


Ace
 
I would like to express interest in this club.

I'll mostly likely be on later tonight when I return from my weekend away.
 
AudiMan2011
I would like to express interest in this club.

I'll mostly likely be on later tonight when I return from my weekend away.

Ok.. there will be a room this evening.
 
Last edited:
If you don't have enough cops when your playing on weekends I don't mind being a part.
 
Can't join today. Not allowed to play on weekdays :(
 
I normally can't play on weekends but I will try to get on what time is lobby open this evening
 
Again I'll try making it to the room tonight, if not at least I'll send a FR to make organization less of a hassle
 
^ok! Itll be held in about 1 hour


Do we have any dedicated cops?
 
Last edited:
I've finished my classic police car...

When will the room be up?
 
Doog you host the room, and post the number here?

Ill join you im a minute.
 
Doog
I've finished my classic police car...

When will the room be up?

Doog would you mind to host the room and ill join you in a minute?
 
Doog would you mind to host the room and ill join you in a minute?

I'm only just turning on the Playstation.
 
^It would be preferable if you hosted....


As when im host the room tends to crash, I have high speed its just unstable
 
It would be preferable if you hosted....


As when im host the room tends to crash, I have high speed its just unstable

Alright, sure.

Is is alright if it's on London? I really liked the chaotic London traffic from yesterday. :dopey:
 
^yea why not!
 
Won't make actually, something came up (rl car problems) and I'll be gone rest of night, but expect FR tomorrow, not sure when I'll be free again...
 
Alright, it's up.

1472-6399-8365-2932-4550
 
Ok, a room will be up tomorrow as that one weve lost contol of...
 
Last edited:
Well, lets just say thats not a room for the record books, we've lost control...

Anyways!

I will host another room soon, tomorrow probably (21h from now)

Lets try to get people there!


Ace out...


New note: Mr. Track Creator,we could use some nice new Toscana tracks?


 
Last edited:
I have 7 Toscana tracks ready for use! :D I'm going to make a Nevada Highway theme track now, since everyone abandoned the room...
 
File edit is done!

Read up Boys!


Thereis a file attached.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
New track created!

"West Europe Mountain Road"

A twisty, narrow mountain road that is great for cruisers, drifters, and intense pursuits.
 
^perfect!

Please put them on share
 
You can only put 1 track on share unfortunately... So do you want to try it now?
 
Back