AC3S COPs & Cruising: Official GTP Cops/Cruise Club--

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 577 comments
  • 35,280 views
Yepp!

Room will be open at the top of the hour!


Will post the number here!
 
Last edited:
Man I'm sorry guys I can't make it
 
^ itll be open for a while dont worry!
 
Last edited:
Room is up!


1472-6118-3615-5263-9382
 
Last edited:
^Join us! We need more runners!
 
Last edited:
Whoops, I was playing Sim City and lost track of the time. :p

I'm joining now.
 
I'll join later, if I join right now my parents are going to say I play too much PS3
 
Doog
Whoops, I was playing Sim City and lost track of the time. :p

I'm joining now.

Wherwd you go?!
 
Last edited:
We have a new room up now.

1472-4711-0382-0868-5504
 
Last edited:
Sorry, can't make it, was busy uploading photos and watching Tatort in TV :p
 
i got a black screen with GT5 in the right bottom corner when I joined room what happend? thats twice now the rooom is full :banghead:
 
berettagt88
i got a black screen with GT5 in the right bottom corner when I joined room what happend? thats twice now the rooom is full :banghead:

Its not anymore join us!
 
Last edited:
berettagt88
i got a black screen with GT5 in the right bottom corner when I joined room what happend? thats twice now the rooom is full :banghead:

That happened to me last time too...
 
Yea its very ennoying...

Happend to mee too
 
Last edited:
Id like to announce that im fully comitting to being a cop...
 
Ryan , you know what is "playing a roll" ?
 
Ryan , you know what is "playing a roll" ?

It's funny that for someone who's so concerned with being realistic (using street tires, enabling damage, etc.), that when it starts to affect you, you make an exception for yourself. If several police cars ram your car at least 20 times, it'd only be realistic that your car's gonna be wrecked by then. Now, since you're not even following your own rules, let alone our rules, I kicked you.

Better luck next time. :dopey:
 
I still got 3 lives :dopey:
 
Id like to announce that im fully comitting to being a cop...

Welcome my freind, If your lacking police cruisers, i can send you some.

It's funny that for someone who's so concerned with being realistic (using street tires, enabling damage, etc.), that when it starts to affect you, you make an exception for yourself. If several police cars ram your car at least 20 times, it'd only be realistic that your car's gonna be wrecked by then. Now, since you're not even following your own rules, let alone our rules, I kicked you.

Better luck next time. :dopey:


Fair, diogo will still be allowed to attend the rooms,Please stick to the clubs rules, lets just use words first next time...




Well, you by far earned Most wanted for today, so pick your poison, Ac3S cop car or a modified version of any premium your choosing...



End multi quote.

Anyways, the room went pretty well, we have introduced a new rule (Thanks to Diogo)

When Cops are undercover Cars must be street legal, and black...

No LMP cars at Anytime
 
Last edited:
Tbh , doogy thats why I was being a idiot on the chase, I wanted to be most wanted while playing the outlaw roól. :dopey:
 
I'm probably late, but I'll hop in if the rooms up, otherwise next time
 
^Well congradulations!


Most likely the next room will be tomorrow...

 
Now I will only be avaiable at 2 PM GMT +1 , Wednesday :/
 
Could I be the "Official Track Creator"? I'm good at making tracks for cruising.
 
Could I be the "Official Track Creator"? I'm good at making tracks for cruising.

If your Up for the challenge! :lol:

Just make sure they dont have too much banking!
 
Theace37
Just make sure they dont have too much banking!

Hahah yeah theres nothing worse than trying to go around a turn thats almost straight up and down haha...
 
Ace I am online now I didn't get a police cruiser if you can send me one thx
 
Back