Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

• Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
I'm available for Trades for a limited amount of time Today! Let me know what you're looking for and what you have to offer!

Hello! I have a Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car :) Would it be enough for your Nardo or your Ford Falcon???

All trades for 2/12/2011 are completed! Thanks for the quick and easy trades fellas!

We'll be back at it again tomorrow :)

I don't have a 21 ticket so don't think we can work that out. Ill see if I can get a hold of one and if I do I will PM you

Hey bro. I'm interested in your F10. Will you please look in my garages and see if anything interest you? Thanks

sent you a friends request. psn asiangamer. if you accept my friends request ill go ahead and send the car you are asking 4. i know that you have a trading schedule. but plz dont 4get me im a 951 boy also. :)

Hey mate I love the pic in the first post:D
How did you do it?

PS: Sorry for off-topic:nervous:

Thanks for the Compliment?

How did I do it? What you mean, I told my buddies wife to hold up a Sign with my Screen Name so we made it and she held it and we took the Pic :)

I'm done with Trades for the night as i have no open slots, In about 14 Hours at Reset I'll be able to trade, If anything PM me then and we can possibly work something out if i'm off work on time

I'm at work and wont be home until another 10 Hours, I'll post and let you guys know when i get home so we can make trades then

Back