Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
  • 30,068 views
:)

I added you to the first post once again. :)


:cheers:
 
I'm available for Trades for a limited amount of time Today! Let me know what you're looking for and what you have to offer!
 
Hello! I have a Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car :) Would it be enough for your Nardo or your Ford Falcon???
 
That works for me, I can send whichever you please.... Available now?
 
The Nardo would be nice :) Yep! I can trade now!
 
Add me


Andrew9RS


and message me or post when you've sent, and I'll send right away
 
Sure! One moment please :)
 
NP, Updated main post and put you down as Pending Trade
 
Just sent the Calibra ;)
 
K, Saving a Tune and i'm sending right away
 
Car Sent Molieg, Thanks for the Fast and Easy Trade! Hope to do Trades with you again.

:cheers:
 
Last Slot Pending to MyGrowth
 
Car Sent Molieg, Thanks for the Fast and Easy Trade! Hope to do Trades with you again.

:cheers:

Mee too! Thanks for the car!!! ;)
 
You're Welcome and Thank You :)

:cheers:
 
All trades for 2/12/2011 are completed! Thanks for the quick and easy trades fellas!


We'll be back at it again tomorrow :)
 
Clean trade, thanks man.
 
Thank you, Good Luck with your search on Getting an EVO and let me know if you need anything else.

:cheers:
 
Thanks again :-)
 
Bmw M3 gtr Race car for a level 21 ticket can trade on the 14th only
let me know
 
I don't have a 21 ticket so don't think we can work that out. Ill see if I can get a hold of one and if I do I will PM you
 
Hey bro. I'm interested in your F10. Will you please look in my garages and see if anything interest you? Thanks
 
Hey mate I love the pic in the first post:D
How did you do it?

PS: Sorry for off-topic:nervous:
 
sent you a friends request. psn asiangamer. if you accept my friends request ill go ahead and send the car you are asking 4. i know that you have a trading schedule. but plz dont 4get me im a 951 boy also. :)
 
^
picked up the R8 already, Got a link to your garage?
 
Hey mate I love the pic in the first post:D
How did you do it?

PS: Sorry for off-topic:nervous:

Thanks for the Compliment?

How did I do it? What you mean, I told my buddies wife to hold up a Sign with my Screen Name so we made it and she held it and we took the Pic :)
 
I'll trade you my Chaparral 2D race car for your Chaparral 2J race car?
 
I'm done with Trades for the night as i have no open slots, In about 14 Hours at Reset I'll be able to trade, If anything PM me then and we can possibly work something out if i'm off work on time
 
Same here, I just made a transaction about an hour or two ago. I'll pm ya brah! 👍
 
I'm at work and wont be home until another 10 Hours, I'll post and let you guys know when i get home so we can make trades then
 
Back