Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
  • 30,068 views
List Updated to Abide with the new 1.07 Update!!!
 
Great trade earlier. :cheers:
 
Garage has Been Updated!
 
Hey Andrew, if you could trade me your BMW >> V12 LMR Race Car '99 or your Panoz >> Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 today or after the next reset (if it works),
then i could trade you on 07th march any tradeable thing from my garage. Check out my thread (link below).

PM me if you are interested. Thanks. :)👍
 
I'm looking to receive the car now, Sorry bud
 
I have the ZZII with 80 UCD miles, do you have a 0 mile or low mileage Carbon X2010?
 
If its still their

Lvl 24 ticket for Ford Mark IV Racecar
 
Checked garage and the cars I have of any note are:-

Escudo dirt trial car 98
Xjr-9 lm 88
Clk touring car 00
Delta s4 rally car 85
205 turbo 16 rally car 85
Citreon gt race car
Xj13 race car 66
Ferrari f40
Abt Audi tt-r touring car
Ford gt lm race car
Xj220 lm race car
Ford gt40 race car 69
Cobra 427 66

Would like an x1 if possible. Anything take your fancy?
 
Hi i wonder if you find anything in my list here to trade for your 307Z academi version http://www.mygranturismo.net/8637 PM me if you are interested in something
 
Last edited:
Updated- Looking for RX8 LM Race Car
 
I have the RX8 but its not 0 mi.
 
I actually just made another trade! I dont mind milage, I race my cars =]


Would you be interested in Gold Chrome :/
 
I have gold chrome so I'm not looking for that, sorry.
 
No worries bud, Thanks and sorry we couldnt trade
 
I feel silly, I found a 2nd RX8 and didn't think of buying it since I had found one. Even dumber of me. Good luck finding it.
 
You got a black/red wing Furai?
 
Yeah but my Car Trade is used, Only have Item Slots available
 
I still have gold available
 
I have it, but can you send cars still? I need a Ford Mark IV Race Car ' 67
 
Nope only items available
 
hey mate what specifically are you looking for? would like to trade for a lvl 12 ticket.
 
RX8 Concept LM Race Car by any chance?
 
sure, but is it still tradeable? btw screw my first post i would like a 370z Gt Acad if that's cool.
 
It should be

It's 997,970 cr



Add Andrew9RS and we'll give it a Try
 
okay mate, if you could hold on to it since i'm still at work, will be coming home in 4 hours, if it's ok kindly add splakacheus, then once i get home i'll accept your FR then i can send my car first. that cool?
 
Back