Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
  • 30,063 views
Im Open For Trades!
 
Trade Completed!

I still have 5 Item Tickets available if people want GOLD CHIPS!
 
I am open for Trades at Reset!
 
I have Car and Item Slots Available!
 
Your Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 for my Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03?

I can trade now.

Also, I'll send you some Horns missing from your list for your 0 Beeped Thread.
 
have you still got the - 370Z Academy Version Vibrant RED *0 Miles* ?
 
Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00(0 Miles/0changes) for your Rally Car Ticket ???
on 13/3 ???
 
I dont like to schedule Trades in advance cause I have a tendancy of forgetting and Trading.... Youre best bet is to Trade me the Day you're available and we can work something out
 
Trade completed for the Day!


ITEMS AVAILABLE!
 
Your Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 for my Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03?

I can trade a couple hrs after reset.

I'll send batch 3 of horns as well.
 
I'll send you my Woodone Tomorrow for either of these if you have them.


Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97
Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03



I'll send after Reset, I'm going to sleep now, Check back here tomorrow morning.
 
Would you like an altezza touring car for your academy car?
 
Deal!

Your Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 for my Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03.

I'll send a couple hours after reset. B-Spec Bob is running a 24hr endurance right now.
 
Level 24 Ticket for 5 chrome gold ? or 5 chrome silver?
 
Is all trade car musy be 0mile/0switch ?
 
Could i have your GT academy 370r please, what car are you looking for?
 
Trade for the Day Completed!
 
Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03 sent along with 5 horns for your 0 Beep thread.

Send Nissan WOODONE ADVAN when you can...
 
I've already sent bud
 
Received! Thx!
 
Thank You! :cheers:

Awesome Trade!
 
Hey...interested in your 370Z Academy Version Vibrant RED *0 Miles*

I have:

Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA '03

I also have all level tickets as well as b'day '00, '01, '09, '10

Let me know if interested after reset
 
Garage Updated and Available for Trade!
 
Hi there. Im interested in your 370Z Academy Car.

I can buy you any new car from the dealership up to the trade limit.

Can trade whenever.

Thanks.

Will PM you with my PSN if you want to trade, let me know what you want.
 
I have all Premiums, DO you have a link to your garage I can look at?
 
Back