Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
  • 30,063 views
I'll be asleep in 4 hours and heading to work and wont have time to Trade. Was looking for a quick trade before I sleep in a few mins.


If I dont find a Trade tonight, We'll be on, but I have a few PMs already unfortunatly.
 
I'll be asleep in 4 hours and heading to work and wont have time to Trade. Was looking for a quick trade before I sleep in a few mins.


If I dont find a Trade tonight, We'll be on, but I have a few PMs already unfortunatly.

how about we push the trade after the reset, which is on the 5th?
 
I want to trade Before Reset!!!
 
Garage Has Been Updated!
 
Available After Reset!


List Updated!
 
I have

RUF BTR'86 0 mile / switch
WEDSSPORT CELICA '03 UCD untouched
Solstice Coupe Concept '02 UCD untouched
Zonda C12 '00 UCD untouched
XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 UCD untouched
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 UCD untouched
CZ-3 Tarmac '01 UCD
ARTA Garaiya '03 UCD untouched

Interested in your 0 mile 370z Academy car and of course the horn of your choice...0 honks :)

let me know if interested
 
Oh I don't really care to much about miles or any mods. :-) I wont be home from work til about 7 hrs or so but ill pm you when I get home
 
i Have to offer...
FREE Car Gift Card LV 24 Class Car
FREE Car Gift Card LV 21 Class Car
FREE Car Gift Card LV 17 Class Car
Car Ticket 1000

for LV 24 Class Car
nascar ticket
X ticket
or a good ticket!!!

i can trade now!!!
 
no worries...picked up the car anyway. Cheers
 
My Aston martin DB9 (2003) for your level 24 ticket? Feel free to PM me.
 
Looking to trade any of these:

Audi S4 '98
Renault 5 Turbo '80
Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01

For your Historic Rally Car Ticket?
 
Check my 2 garages and tell me what you want.
I want to trade now (I have 1 hour before go to work)

I want your Historic Rally Car Ticket
 
Can't trade now as I wont be home from work til another 4hrs
 
If you want, we can do the trade in about 8 hours from now (the time I will be at home)
 
You can't send now as you're not on my psn. I'm giving priority by who posted first as I like to be fair. i will be pm ppl when I get home
 
You can't send now as you're not on my psn. I'm giving priority by who posted first as I like to be fair. i will be pm ppl when I get home

I know...That's why I erased it.
 
OK. Send me PM. But I want you tell me before the 8 hours...I just want know what to do with my slot today...
 
You can probably trade elsewhere as there were a few ppl posting about trades before you. I'm going in order just fyi
 
Swap you a premium BMW M5 for the 1000 ticket?

Psn is Lankyarcher

Can trade immediately
 
Hey, really looking for a historic rally ticket. Comparing our garages to see if I have anything you don't but it's taking time lol. I do have the 09, 08, 10 B'day tickets for trade. Can trade on Monday. If i do find any car I'll post it here. PM me if you are interested.
Cheers
 
Will do. Ill pm everyone when I'm hkme
 
I have a 2009 ticket id like to trade for your level 21 ticket.

Add diablo504 and message me on PSN.
 
OK. Send me PM. But I want you tell me before the 8 hours...I just want know what to do with my slot today...

I am ready for trade if you still interested.
 
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04(0 miles , 0 switch) for your Historic Rally Car Ticket ????

pm me if you interested.
 
I wanna get a trade in before reset!
 
I'm availablle now!
 
Check my garage. Im looking for academy cars.
 
Back