Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

• Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
Was just curious bud, Do you have the

Raybrig NSX 00
Arta NSX 00
Xanavi Nismo GTR 03
Castrol Toms Supra 00 and 01
Motul Pitwork Z?
?

Yeh i have all standards, but im not really wanting to trade them cos i only just finished collecting them all (Pain in the butt!)......

So i think i'll just try and get it from someone who still wants premiums.

Thanks anyway dude.

My Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03 (0 switches w/ UCD mileage) for your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08?

I can trade now. We are already PSN friends. We've traded before & I sent you a bunch of horns.

Let me know

My Vehicle Trade has been Completed for the Day Unfortunately :(

Tomorrow I can make that Trade if you can wait :)

Sounds good. Send tomorrow after reset. I'll send mine shortly (don't want to lose trading day).

I am looking for a Land Rover Range Stormer '04 Not got many cars so you will have to ask if I have the car you want, I am desperate so please HELP ME !! :)

It'll take 2 days of Waiting and you sending me one of these below. :)

Raybrig NSX 00
Arta NSX 00
Castrol Toms Supra 00 and 01
Motul Pitwork Z?

Trade for Tomorrow is Taken so if you're willing to wait til Wednesday for a Trade then that'll work

BUT!!!!

I prioritize Trades by Who posted and is interested first, So you're 2nd in line and you'll move up if someone can't make the trade.

I will be unable to trade on the 17th which is what you have open....I can however go on the 16th or the 18th which is Friday.....Be glad too..

Trade for Tomorrow is Taken so if you're willing to wait til Wednesday for a Trade then that'll work

BUT!!!!

I prioritize Trades by Who posted and is interested first, So you're 2nd in line and you'll move up if someone can't make the trade.

I understand, thanks anyway. :)

^
16th sounds good, BUT just make sure to PM me before reset on the day of the trade so i can remember lol

Andrew9RS was that for me or the other guy^??? If so will do on Wed 16th... Also which do you prefer cause I'm bout to flip this ticket to get you your car of choice for that GT Academy??

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder... Please send 370Z GT Academy to complete our trade.

Thanks!

Back