Academy Edition question

I've seen a good few second hand copies of the Academy Edition on eBay for buttons. Does anyone know if it comes with the extra content on the disk or does it come with codes for downloading the content?

Not sure. But if it's a code, then it's no use now, since GT5's online servers were taken down a while ago.

As far as I can tell, dlc isn't affected by the online servers, that's all held on the psn shop. The problem with it being a code for the content is that the code will have already been used.

As far as I can tell, dlc isn't affected by the online servers, that's all held on the psn shop. The problem with it being a code for the content is that the code will have already been used.
Oh, never mind then. But I'm not sure if there's any extra content. I've heard about a GT Academy Special GT-R painted in a special livery, but I'm not sure how it was supposed to be obtained.

Edit: Apparently, the GT Academy Special GT-R was handed out for free to everyone who participated in the contest to get into GT Academy or something. It's based on the GT-R Spec V, but I don't know if it differs from the Spec V other than the livery.

Latest Posts

Back