BMWM52012 Messages 359 probably not Messages jmoney3131 Feb 29, 2012 #1 I'll trade you some of the gear in the DLC pack for some matte or chrome paints, say what you have and I will consider it, and send an FR to offers I accept.
I'll trade you some of the gear in the DLC pack for some matte or chrome paints, say what you have and I will consider it, and send an FR to offers I accept.
C cactusOnR Messages 373 Messages cactusstudios Feb 29, 2012 #2 Sorry But DL content is not tradable.
BMWM52012 Messages 359 probably not Messages jmoney3131 Feb 29, 2012 #3 Oh, I feel really dumb... my bad. Ill give it to my friend.
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Feb 29, 2012 #4 BMWM52012 Oh, I feel really dumb... my bad. Ill give it to my friend. Click to expand... You can`t...
BMWM52012 Oh, I feel really dumb... my bad. Ill give it to my friend. Click to expand... You can`t...
BMWM52012 Messages 359 probably not Messages jmoney3131 Feb 29, 2012 #5 Monatsende You can`t... Click to expand... Can if he goes to my download history from my sign in on his ps3.
Monatsende You can`t... Click to expand... Can if he goes to my download history from my sign in on his ps3.
Darkrage1138 Messages 234 United States Messages Darkrage1138 Feb 29, 2012 #6 BMWM52012 Can if he goes to my download history from my sign in on his ps3. Click to expand... Doesn't work with the GT5 DLC.
BMWM52012 Can if he goes to my download history from my sign in on his ps3. Click to expand... Doesn't work with the GT5 DLC.
B Briere Messages 29 Messages Briere Mar 1, 2012 #8 BMWM52012 How did they block that? Click to expand... yaa good question how did they :S
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Mar 1, 2012 #9 BMWM52012 How did they block that? Click to expand... With a damn good script ...
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Mar 1, 2012 #11 BMWM52012 its just not my day is it? Click to expand... U say: probably not