Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
  • 29,338 views
Theace37
It's coming, I had a meeting in Boston I flew out for this morning, but I'll be back around dinner!

Also, I think your ps3 messed up again, because I didn't get my brabus.
 
locoman88
Also, I think your ps3 messed up again, because I didn't get my brabus.

It definitely sent again, you know what send a FR to my bros PS3, it's- James37-Jimmy37.
 
Theace37
It definitely sent again, you know what send a FR to my bros PS3, it's- James37-Jimmy37.

Alright, I'm going go-karting and won't be back untill tomorrow, so I'll ask my friends to sign me in and add him.
 
I will be sending you a PM with all the stats you will need

👍

Good luck, and hope you build well!

Thanks,I just realised I won't be able to match the colour though.:( i don't have dlc paints over here.
 
Rob192005
Thanks,I just realised I won't be able to match the colour though.:( i don't have dlc paints over here.

Hmm, I can send you the car with it then
 
No man,you sending the Cerbera is quite enough(can you please send it to my main).
 
Rob192005
No man,you sending the Cerbera is quite enough(can you please send it to my main).

Ok, since the cebera is a car not a replica giveaway, you have been moved to the top of the list!

(After loco, of course!)

Best, Ace
 
Loco, i got home to a new fibre optic internet system and sent you yor CAR!
 
Ok, since the cebera is a car not a replica giveaway, you have been moved to the top of the list!

(After loco, of course!)

Best, Ace

Thanks mate.:)
 
I still havent received mine :/ Did you sent it? Maybe GT5 kind of bugged
 
I still havent received mine :/ Did you sent it? Maybe GT5 kind of bugged

No my schedule has been bugged with multiple buisness trips (arggggggg)
I wont forget anyone and will send a car every day... the best way to know if yours is sent is after i send it i will remove it from the schedule

soory and thanks!
 
On a totally unrelated note to replicas, Rob im sending your Speed 6 today!
 
Thank you.:)
 
Awesome mate,you found one I hadn't yet got my hands on.:D
 
Hello sir

Do you have the Henessey Viper Venom Twin Turbo?? Seems my order with another trader is, well???(IDK)??

Anyway, if you do? What would you like for it?? I have many Tickets, 0/0/0 cars, (GTA) 0/0/0 cars.

Thanks for your time. :)👍
 
playnthru
Hello sir

Do you have the Henessey Viper Venom Twin Turbo?? Seems my order with another trader is, well???(IDK)??

Anyway, if you do? What would you like for it?? I have many Tickets, 0/0/0 cars, (GTA) 0/0/0 cars.

Thanks for your time. :)👍

Actually, yes I do! I bouilt obe for myself, but your more than welcome to take ownership of it!

What are the GTA cars you have?
 
bradykhuber
Lol you're replicas

Well there are pictures of them in the OP? What exactly do you need?
 
Wait a second is you're psn ACE1342?
 
bradykhuber

Why, did you think im someone else, and what do you need from me replica wise
 
Actually, yes I do! I bouilt obe for myself, but your more than welcome to take ownership of it!

What are the GTA cars you have?

I have all (GTA),GT-R's and 370z's(the tradable ones). In their stock colors 0/0/0.👍👍

I also have 2 (GTA, GT-R's) 1/0/0, painted in DLC colors/ Military #4/ Polorized #9.

I can find a free trade slot soon.👍
 
playnthru
I have all (GTA),GT-R's and 370z's(the tradable ones). In their stock colors 0/0/0.👍👍

I also have 2 (GTA, GT-R's) 1/0/0, painted in DLC colors/ Military #4/ Polorized #9.

I can find a free trade slot soon.👍

I would like a GTR in blue unless you have a toyota RSC?
 
Theace37
I would like a GTR in blue unless you have a toyota RSC?

Ill try to send your RSC today.
 
locoman88
ill try to send your rsc today.

awsome! Once I get that, I have evry car on the game!
 
Theace37
awsome! Once I get that, I have evry car on the game!

Alright, well if I don't get it to you today, when would you like me to send?
 
Back