Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
  • 29,338 views
I have the Toyota RSC 0/0/0 in Silver.👍

Let me know which works best for you.👍👍

Thanks playnthru
 
Ace I still haven't got my DB9 and my name stills on list for 24th if August :confused:
What should I do?
 
Thenextbob
Ace I still haven't got my DB9 and my name stills on list for 24th if August :confused:
What should I do?

Dont worry ive been backed up, u send tonignt
 
locoman88
Have you sent my brabus?

YES. And there is no probs this time, sent it over a new wifi system that works well
 
Hey Ace!!

Long time no chat

Still on holiday yet...

Status of the black series?

Many Thanks
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Hey Ace!!

Long time no chat

Still on holiday yet...

Status of the black series?

Many Thanks

Its done! Just gotta find a time to send it!
 
Its done! Just gotta find a time to send it!

Yess!!! Send whenever you free mate

Im due back home next Tues 5th Sept:)
 
Hey Ace I'll send you the level ticket soon once I can get online!
EDIT: you deleted me off of your friends list so I couldn't send :/ sorry I apologize
 
Last edited:
Hey Ace I'll send you the level ticket soon once I can get online!
EDIT: you deleted me off of your friends list so I couldn't send :/ sorry I apologize

Ah, i shall re-add you.

my apologies

On a side note: Im Baaaaaaaaaack!
 
Theace37
On a side note: Im Baaaaaaaaaack!

Yeaaahhh!!!!!

Im back home too!!

Now back to business, the black series?
 
Yeaaahhh!!!!!

Im back home too!!

Now back to business, the black series?

Is 2 days out, my schedule means nothing anymore... but once something is sent it will be removed from the list
 
Theace37
Is 2 days out, my schedule means nothing anymore... but once something is sent it will be removed from the list

I await its arrival

Thanks mate
 
Theace37
Ah, i shall re-add you.

my apologies

On a side note: Im Baaaaaaaaaack!

Okay thanks! :) I guess I'll trade whenever you're available to do so
 
First can sent to starlight
 
TVR Tamora in Rosso Pearlescent will be sent after reset 👍

Sorry to pester but am I next to recieve after reset?
 
He's sending cans now,can I have some 7 up please sir?:lol: :)
 
Awesome,anyway good trip was it?:)
 
Rob192005
Awesome,anyway good trip was it?:)

Yea it was amazing... first time id been to tokyo not as a layover!
 
Tbwhhs- fordgt = sent!
 
TVR Tamora in Rosso Pearlescent sent 👍
 
Yea it was amazing... first time id been to tokyo not as a layover!

Lucky,I'd love to go there one day.:)
 
Day trip? I'm thinking a week or two,would love to go to the Nissan Museum too.:drool:
 
Great replica that got in my giftbox!!!

Tested it out, what a monster :) :)

Thanks mate, cheers.
 
Great replica that got in my giftbox!!!

Tested it out, what a monster :) :)

Thanks mate, cheers.

which one u get... i didnt send it my bro did...
 
It was unlabeled, so I hope I was right with the Mean Green BMW M3?
 
Back