Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
  • 29,338 views
New replicas added!
 
I will take a bullit mustang
 
Well the Alpina Z4 Is new,right?I will take the first replica of it :)
 
Theace37
ok.. i will add you to the list.

this will cost you a ticket though

But the Bullit is a new replica,right?As he takes the first of it,it's free.

Theace37
you got it!

Yay thanks :)
 
Thenextbob
But the Bullit is a new replica,right?As he takes the first of it,it's free.

I ordered the first one

Mine is free!! 👍
 
Anyone ordered that Jaguar? If not, i'll take it!
 
Theace37
No, someone before you placed the first order. Hence yours is Un-Free

Ok I only have a level 7 ticket
 
locoman88
Anyone ordered that Jaguar? If not, i'll take it!

It has been ordered many times. But for you its free.

Welcome to the replica world and dont forget about our race!
 
Theace37
It has been ordered many times. But for you its free.

Welcome to the replica world and dont forget about our race!

Thanks! Also, I forgot what race? When?
 
locoman88
Thanks! Also, I forgot what race? When?

GREATS RACE.

Me
You
Outeke
Crypto
Gt5
F1
Starlight
Soul chicken
Doobkewasur
Gamerdog
 
Theace37
GREATS RACE.

Me
You
Outeke
Crypto
Gt5
F1
Starlight
Soul chicken
Doobkewasur
Gamerdog

Oh all right.
 
Theace37
GREATS RACE.

Me
You
Outeke
Crypto
Gt5
F1
Starlight
Soul chicken
Doobkewasur
Gamerdog

Can I join?
 
Can I join?

sure why not.

i will be sending a PM about this TOMORROW with the date, time, cars, who to FR, whats allowed, and room code.

EDIT: I missed a few peeps off that list so we will have a total of a 15 person room
 
Theace37
sure why not.

i will be sending a PM about this TOMORROW with the date, time, cars, who to FR, whats allowed, and room code.

Thanks and no problem.
 
Lv.24sent to James37 for replica material.


If anyone is willing to donate their shelby 350R from the UCD that would be greatly appricated. Need them for replicas!
 
Sent Outeke another car...
 
I will send you my 350R. I want a bullit stang also.
 
Jurraic5
I will send you my 350R. I want a bullit stang also.

Awsome. I will convert it and send it right back at ya
 
Hey, I sent you your RSC.
 
Theace37
Thanks, i got it...

I now own every car in GT5

Awesome! Also, leave a + rep!
 
Back