Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
  • 29,338 views
locoman88's best friend
i WILL DO!

Would you like me to put a link in my replica thread for here?
 
Yes please, i would like to do an affilates section so that i have links to your threads!
 
Theace37
Yes please, i would like to do an affilates section so that i have links to your threads!

Okay, once I get on my Dell, I'll add you to my thread and you do the same.
 
locoman88
Thanks! I forgot which cars am I getting free?

According to my list you owe me one ticket. Your first was payed for and you get one free.
 
Theace37
According to my list you owe me one ticket. Your first was payed for and you get one free.

All right. Thanks.
 
I sent you my 350r from ocd.
 
I am going to buy the 350R on my second account. Then I will send to myself then to you for free.
 
Jurraic5
I am going to buy the 350R on my second account. Then I will send to myself then to you for free.

Awsome
 
Frenzal, you will be reciving your Alpina today!
 
You havent been online for 36 hours !!! :crazy:

3 hours to make a tune?
 
oh yes, i shall pm it to you in a minute i have it on my white bord in the game room
 
Okie dokie!!
 
Hi ace, to help you out buddy you can take my name off the schedule, I've borrowed the cars you've had on share and replicated them myself to your settings:)
 
wow thanks, if Anyone else wants to do this to expidite the process just tell me what car to put on share
 
Yeah, put the bullit mustang on share too

The one based on the GT350R

Il just buy the OCD one and build them up

:cheers:
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Yeah, put the bullit mustang on share too

The one based on the GT350R

Il just buy the OCD one and build them up

:cheers:

Will do! And here is your audi suspension

Camber

0.7 front
1.0 rear

Turn rear wheels in to 0.00

Extension 2
Compression 5

Ride height -15 front
- 7 back
 
Done!

Tranny?
 
Hey ace, can you help me with something?
 
If I send my replica to you, will you send them to others?
 
Back