Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
  • 29,338 views
locoman88
If I send my replica to you, will you send them to others?

Im way to busy to do that... I have a total of 4 free days for the the next 2 months

Id love to help you but I cant do that


But if you want to send me your replica, im happy to accept it! :D
 
:lol: Well, maybe. Hey, how do you find the transmission setups and stuff?
 
locoman88
:lol: Well, maybe. Hey, how do you find the transmission setups and stuff?

Difficult searching... sometimes tho I use my gut... watch the car drive aro und a track a few times then set up the suspension based on look.

For transmission. Most companys provide the ratios
 
Really? Well, help me find a website for the c250?
 
C250, what year and is thatbits full name?
 
C250 Sports Sedan 2013. The one in the commercial.
 
Loco. I will get to work on your car today!
 
R8 Tranny?
 
Hey Ace,I havent received ANY of your replicas :( Did you sent them ?
 
Thenextbob
Hey Ace,I havent received ANY of your replicas :( Did you sent them ?

To you, not yet..
 
Theace37
To you, not yet..

Oh ok :) Just cause you have pending a DBS and a SL700 for me :)
 
Thenextbob
Oh ok :) Just cause you have pending a DBS and a SL700 for me :)

Yes you are on my list do not worry!
 
Ace, so I'm guessing you'll pm me te specs of the c250 correct?
 
Theace37
Gtp. Cos I cant type on psn with my T500

:lol: Alright thanks a bunch! Need help with these trades here?
 
Theace37
Ok... I shall pm you.

No pm recieved for the R8 tranny...

:confused:
 
99999Evolution
Sorry , but i stole your idea a bit :(

I got this :

Which is just like yours :nervous:

Cool. dont worry, I dont care.
 
I did the same thing! :lol:. One thing I noticed is gt20 never sent anyone's replicas.
 
Ace

Read my last post in this thread
 
swara96
He didn't? Not even one?

Apperently not....


I am sending car to starlight today
 
When can I expect my bullit stang?
 
Back