Action Replay 2 V2

• Thread starter DeNsOsoopz
  • 18 comments
I still havnt got a clue!!!, none of the codes i have seem to work, or im doing something wrong!!....

What im DOING!!

1. Puting in AR2 CD in PS2 Drive (PAL)
2. Selecting GT3 Codes (& theres a lot of them)
3. Yes the codes already in the AR2 do work>>??

BUT!!....
Where do i go from here

1. Where do i put the codes for me to Hybridise my Motors>?
2. Where do they appear in the GT3 Game (Garage>?, or Dealership>?)
3. If for Example i wanted a Denso Supra, (eg. code C1F34868 C23BA67D) where do i put this code>>?..Do i make a New Entry calling it Denso Supra Hybrid>?
4. How would i get the hybrid parts to go onto this car lets say BIG FAT @SS spec 4 turbo off a Escudo where does the entry go>? in the same New Entry folder of Denso Supra>?

5 And the same for the other parts>>??........IM LOST!!!!!

It was easy on the Xplorer Cartridge i had on my PS1 just a matter of turning the switch on the top of it from ON/OFF and cars would appear in your garage like magic!!....

WHERE AM I GOING WRONG PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME......IM WELL STUCK ON THIS!!!!!!

Weel I don't know about that code U listed for the Denso, I don't recognize that one, what's it supposed to be for?

As far as putting the turbo on, just enter the correct code, and the turbo will be placed on the car at the top of your garage.

I just made the code up off the top of my head doesnt really exsist...!!...lol...

but basically enter code into AR2..(Denso Supra) for example!

and whatever Turbo suspension etc....into the same Denso folder created on the AR2 then load game and it should be there yes with whatever mods that are on it!....

Where are the PAL version of the codes>???

Can u point me in the right direction ive just wasted 42 ****in sheets of paper on the NTSC didnt relize it was that version untill it all printed out!!???

I know this is an olf thread but I saw an Action Replay 2 in the shop. What is it and what can it do and more importantly what can't it do.

I am in Australia and things like these are rare so I want to know whether to get it or not.

Densosoopz describe the front cover of your ar2v2 does it have a fake picture of solid snake on the front

Heydu how did you no that densosoopz codes were phony!??

gumpy, U can buikd hybrids with it, and also enter other codes for GT3 and other games. An xport is easier for hybriding, but can't be used for entering codes.

RX-Eighties, I new they were fake because there are no hybrid basecodes that begin with C

I'm not sure if the code to purchase that car for a fiver in thr Pal Version was ever found. The Ar2 would allow U to build it from scratch in any of it's colors.

If U have a PC with a USB port, the xport is simpler to hybrid with or even just get any stock cars U like.

Originally posted by Heydu
If U have a PC with a USB port, the xport is simpler to hybrid with or even just get any stock cars U like.

The xport may be easier to use but harder to find in Australia.

im thinkin of gettin a ar2 v2 coz u can get it from target now, i waz jus wondering does it allow i to play back up games ??..or do i need a chip to allow me to do that...

Back