Action shots of Various Japanese Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter 100k
  • 4 comments
  • 653 views
Messages
99
Hey all,

I was bored an decided to snap a few shots. I'd like to share them with you, let me know what you think :)

FD3S

img0000nx9.jpg


img0001iz3.jpg


DC5

img0002ng5.jpg


img0003fb7.jpg


img0007zw3.jpg


DC2

img0005re3.jpg


NA2

img0006pi1.jpg


2000 GT

img0004mj0.jpg


Thnx for looking 👍
 
I think your pictures are great.
The only thing I suggest you do different is to play around with the location of the sun. I noticed in most of your pictures the sun is directly above the car. I think it looks cool, its just when you take pictures like that all the time it gets kind of boring.

Keep up the good work :)
 
thnks for the advice, I'm new at doing this so it's appreciated :)
 
I have to say the first few shots are great apart from needing a bit of a brightness & contrast added to them. But as Driftnewb110 said the sun position is mostly in the same place all the time. Also I think you should experiment with different shutter speeds and focus spots, as in most your shots half the car is in focus and the other isn't giving the shots almost a empty feel. Try those few tips and you will improve. Also check out my gallery if you have time you get some inspiration from it.
 
^thnx :) I actually figured out how to manually focus after I had taken these shots, so they are all auto focused in the middle >___<"

I'll check out your gallery, thnx :)
 
Back