Acura 3.2 CL Type S

• Thread starter Jonish
  • 76 comments
The Acura 3.2 CL Type S, what the whole thread was all about in the beginning.

I'd also like to add that I absolutely love the Fiat Turbo Coupé!

If you read my post again you'll see that I didn't actually say I don't like the car ...I just seems that nobody uses it and it seems a waste of man hours and resources putting it into the game...it's a shame they didn't use their time more productivly (sp)...are they any other cars that you think are a waste of space in the game? :odd:

Erm, those cars all bring diversity to the game. Except maybe for all the lancers, I don't consider any car a waste of space.

AND, don't overtune the alfa and it will serve you good. Plus that is one of the best looking cars in the game (well it is stunning in real life).

Anyways, all cars are usefull in 2 player mode.

Totaly agree... I've got a mate I play this game with regulairly in 2p battles since the first GT.

Back then I'd beat him about 4 out of 5 but over the years and differnet GT games we're pretty good matched and if I don't have me day he'll trash me.

We do have a classic race though which is always a ton of fun. Racing 2 Toyota Levins/trueno.

You don't always need to have the best of the best in cars to have a great 2p race :) Heck.. in GT2 we even rallied withg Midgets.

Midget II :)

Credited to Isuzu on this site, it was a Diahatsu on GT2.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 47
What?
Like keep it up on two wheels?
Whoa.
I've never bought an Acura, mainly because err, umm..... god knows, maybe.
Oh and the Alpha 156 is a great car, well a great FF car. Although you do need to dial out the understeer when it's tuned, although you need to do this in almost all of the FF cars.

Maybe I should try out that Acura when I get my GT3 back.

BBM - that'll be the FIAT 500R then? :D Stage 4 turbo... 600% tune...

Really depends on how hard you hit it... :D

We got a Demio to well over 200mph on SSR11 in GT1... That was fun...

Just to comment on Vings battle with HSV_coupe. The Fiat Coupe is awesome and I drive it all the time. But also I like the RX-8 I have three of then a purple, white, and my personal favorite the Black Mica.

Originally posted by delucani
Just to comment on Vings battle with HSV_coupe. The Fiat Coupe is awesome and I drive it all the time. But also I like the RX-8 I have three of then a purple, white, and my personal favorite the Black Mica.

I think he meant the Ford Falcon XR8. Am i right?

They should've put in an Italdesign Schigera (Apparently an Alfa Romeo Concept, I think it already has a new name)...that would've been a sweet Alfa Romeo car...:drool:

i havant gotton the XR-8, but i want it, its got that fame thing going 4 it (V8 supercars) we do see it here in the states, in winter

Dont Bag the XR-8

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
i havant gotton the XR-8, but i want it, its got that fame thing going 4 it (V8 supercars) we do see it here in the states, in winter

What are you talking about? You see a lot of V8 supercars in the winter? I don't get it.

I would go to a race, but I can't be bothered...I just watch it live on TV.

Back