Acura 3.2 CL Type S

• Thread starter Jonish
  • 76 comments
was going to go to the supercars @ oran park on the weekend, but something else came up.... and my daughter was grounded for mouthing off so she couldnt go anyhow. she really likes the racing!
oran pk raceway is just down the road for me :D

it is

i just love V8supercars, it much better than nascar,
1. standing starts
2. road courses
3. no odd cars, just GM vs Ford

Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
stop bagging my beloved xr8, other wise ill take that fiat and smash it into a pole :P

yeah, i agree with u

Attachments

• phitp_448.jpg
    phitp_448.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 28
:rolleyes:

Really, some people are that stupid...;)

The Tickford XR8 is a race car, sponsored by Ford Credit, and the team is now dead anyway, the new team is FPV. The road version of the Tickford was a TS50, a 300-350 bhp V8 car, to compete against the Holden GTS in the auto market...Tickford was a "tuning" company, sort of like Mugen or Spoon is to Honda.

:P

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
:rolleyes:

Really, some people are that stupid...;)

The Tickford XR8 is a race car, sponsored by Ford Credit, and the team is now dead anyway, the new team is FPV. The road version of the Tickford was a TS50, a 300-350 bhp V8 car, to compete against the Holden GTS in the auto market...Tickford was a "tuning" company, sort of like Mugen or Spoon is to Honda.

:P

Is the TS50 the same as a Ford Falcon XR-8 cause the tickford looks just like the Falcon.

So ving, I presume you go for Holden in the V8 Supercars race? I do, but it seems they haven't been having much luck lately against the Stone Brothers, namely Marcus Ambrose...:| I don't hate Fords, but I just prefer Holdens...:D

Originally posted by Chris Criswell
I looked up on google on a Ford Falcon, then compared it with the Tickford Falcon..Doesn't really look that much alike..

Oh, well yeah, you see, the new body model is in, and the old body (AUIII) is on the Tickford Falcon, and the new body (BA) doesn't have a Tickford version, as Ford took the Tickford down, and replaced them with FPV.

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
So ving, I presume you go for Holden in the V8 Supercars race? I do, but it seems they haven't been having much luck lately against the Stone Brothers, namely Marcus Ambrose...:| I don't hate Fords, but I just prefer Holdens...:D

yeah, I'm a holden supporter, but i am glad ford have one the last few. there was no competition before and it was all pretty much one sided. its nice to watch not knowing that the chances are that holden will just walk away with yet another win.

its kinda like the cricket. its boring to watch partly because you know the aussies are just gonna walk all over the competition anyhow. (mainly boring cause cricket is a boring game tho :P)

Back