Hoot44
BlueShift
Fluke by JujiroMatsuda Update
Hornet_burnout Update
JMII
Silver Dragon Racing

Also have a look at the seasonal tunes directory here

Last edited:
i hated that track initially but once you get used to it it's not bad. used the '02 Type R with a wing and I got 2:28.1 and I'm not that good lol, I figured I'd just squeeze by on this one.

I got a time of 2:32:921, even though I was sideways going across the finish line... yeah. :P
Ascari Full Track.jpg

NSX Type R '02
470PP, 289hp, 1250kg
Paint: Lime Green Metallic

Get the tune here -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/page-7#post-9218666

12006208275_28ee33098d_z.jpg

Tuned with G27 with Nixim Brake Pedal Mod and ABS 1

Tune built for the Acura NSX Super Lap Seasonal at Ascari - January 15, 2014

About the track, I am really liking the Ascari track. It seems to have most corners that you will see on other circuits. This is quickly becoming my favorite track to tune on. I will probably come back to this seasonal this weekend and make effort to drop my times further.

About the tune, I still do not think this tune is perfect. There is more speed there somewhere. In this seasonal I don't get the feel that the car is digging into the pavement. Rather, the car floats across the surface in a light drift. To be fast in this seasonal you are going to have to get accustomed to this drift and tune your car to be in a more controlled slide. If you want to change this drift balance to better fit your driving style, start with moving the ballast. Move to the front to get the front to slide more and move to the rear to get the rear to slide more. If this still isn't enough to fit your driving style, feel free to stop by the garage and ask question. I am always willing to help.

About driving aids, I built this tune without using driving aids then went back with SRF and Active Steering in order to drop my times. Two things. First, the balance of the tune really did not change when I added SRF and again when I added AS. SRF seems to act like the next softer tire. I expected AS to allow for me to build a more tail happy tune and allow the AS to catch it. The issue is that the AS, even set to strong, will catch the car, but little catches seem to be faster than big slide catches. So I went back to the original, no aids tune and went the fastest.

Second about driving aids. Some may try to discredit the tune or my lap time on the basis that I used driving aids. If you do not want to use aids, as mentioned above, the tune balance seems the same no matter which aid I turned on. As for my choice to use them, that is really my choice. I think of it this way. During the traction control era of Formula One, did some teams choose not to use it on the principal of being more authentic? If one team did, how did they perform, how many wins did they get, how many new fans did they acquire? The rules were set for the seasonal and if it is faster to use aids, I am going to do so for the seasonal. When I race online I look for rooms racing on sport tires, a reasonable PP level and only ABS1 allowed.

Last edited:
2.30.360 with a stock+oil change 91' NSX. Absolutely great fun. Good choice of tires, the car & track is a wonderful combination.

NSX Type R '02
470PP, 289hp, 1250kg
Paint: Lime Green Metallic

Get the tune here -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/page-7#post-9218666

Photo Here

Tuned with G27 with Nixim Brake Pedal Mod and ABS 1

Tune built for the Acura NSX Super Lap Seasonal at Ascari - January 15, 2014

About the track, I am really liking the Ascari track. It seems to have most corners that you will see on other circuits. This is quickly becoming my favorite track to tune on. I will probably come back to this seasonal this weekend and make effort to drop my times further.

About the tune, I still do not think this tune is perfect. There is more speed there somewhere. In this seasonal I don't get the feel that the car is digging into the pavement. Rather, the car floats across the surface in a light drift. To be fast in this seasonal you are going to have to get accustomed to this drift and tune your car to be in a more controlled slide. If you want to change this drift balance to better fit your driving style, start with moving the ballast. Move to the front to get the front to slide more and move to the rear to get the rear to slide more. If this still isn't enough to fit your driving style, feel free to stop by the garage and ask question. I am always willing to help.

About driving aids, I built this tune without using driving aids then went back with SRF and Active Steering in order to drop my times. Two things. First, the balance of the tune really did not change when I added SRF and again when I added AS. SRF seems to act like the next softer tire. I expected AS to allow for me to build a more tail happy tune and allow the AS to catch it. The issue is that the AS, even set to strong, will catch the car, but little catches seem to be faster than big slide catches. So I went back to the original, no aids tune and went the fastest.

Second about driving aids. Some may try to discredit the tune or my lap time on the basis that I used driving aids. If you do not want to use aids, as mentioned above, the tune balance seems the same no matter which aid I turned on. As for my choice to use them, that is really my choice. I think of it this way. During the traction control era of Formula One, did some teams choose not to use it on the principal of being more authentic? If one team did, how did they perform, how many wins did they get, how many new fans did they acquire? The rules were set for the seasonal and if it is faster to use aids, I am going to do so for the seasonal. When I race online I look for rooms racing on sport tires, a reasonable PP level and only ABS1 allowed.
Really I don't see any problem with driving aids, its available to use so if you want to go for it. You still have to drive the car to go around the track. I use TC1, abs 1 all the time TC0 if it AWD but I used to use everything. I also use a DS3 as I'm paralysed from waste down. People will always have those i'm better than you opinions or this theory that they have this superior level of driving skill driving with no aids, mabey but some people can't sit on the couch all day and practice, most I think don't really care, and some like to live in this nerdy fantasy world where they think there actually in the game probobly talk racing to themselves while they do it(like that role playing thing 40 year old guys do in the woods, or grown guys do on sunday playing madden) I like online rooms that allow anything it usually makes for better racing in my experience. Otherwise people play in these no aid rooms and just spin around and make the races boring. Hell my aunts new mercedes has more driving aids than controls in a spaceship, she could just sleep while driving and this thing would drive itself.

Really I don't see any problem with driving aids, its available to use so if you want to go for it. You still have to drive the car to go around the track. I use TC1, abs 1 all the time TC0 if it AWD but I used to use everything. I also use a DS3 as I'm paralysed from waste down. People will always have those i'm better than you opinions or this theory that they have this superior level of driving skill driving with no aids, mabey but some people can't sit on the couch all day and practice, most I think don't really care, and some like to live in this nerdy fantasy world where they think there actually in the game probobly talk racing to themselves while they do it(like that role playing thing 40 year old guys do in the woods, or grown guys do on sunday playing madden) I like online rooms that allow anything it usually makes for better racing in my experience. Otherwise people play in these no aid rooms and just spin around and make the races boring. Hell my aunts new mercedes has more driving aids than controls in a spaceship, she could just sleep while driving and this thing would drive itself.

So damn true, many wannabee players floating around gtplanet.

Did a 2:24.245 in a stock Type R '02 that I just bought. Only did about five laps; could definitely dip down into 2'23 with some more time and maybe I might later. Love that track and any NSX is always a joy to drive. It's a shame they let you use SFR though. I never will, but it's annoying that you're ranked amongst people using it.

Ran my out of the Box Stock Acura NSX. I was going to mess with the brakes after turning all the driver aids off...

Then I pondered what if I raise the brakes a smidge?

Now the car was still locking up every other corner, (Unloaded fronts mostly) but it was great fun. Back end skittering about. Just kept chugging and got gold. Didn't gold right away, but I could see it was in the car to get gold so long as I didn't overwork the tyres. Took me ten laps of building up my pace and

The track has good moments but the - "We built a Nice Chicane here... but please, just straight line it". Did they put up a sign, "Stay off the asphalt!"

I'd much prefer a nice honest corner or else a Nice honest brick wall with some flowerpots on top (Goodwood style), or a stack of tyres. Even an apex cone to keep drivers honest.

Prize is that Chrome Silver chattering masses have been clamouring for.

I'm having great fun with this time trial. I didn't expect to enjoy this car as much. It was a bit of struggle to keep the back from sliding too much.
Try my tune. I managed 2:18.907 for now.

Installed Parts

Comfort Soft Tires
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Sports computer
Engine tuning stage 3

Tune
Ride Height 105/105
Springs 5.30/7.50
Dampers Compression 2/1
Dampers Extension 1/2
Anti-Roll Bars 2/1
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.04/0.10
Brake balance 4/3
LSD 7/20/5

Ballast 41kg. Weight 1296kg
Ballast Position -50
Weight Distribution 47:53

Power Level 80.0% 289bhp

Transmission
Final Gear to 5.500
Top Speed to 260

I hate Ascari. It has way too many blind turns which makes it extremely frustrating. Same goes for Willow Springs. CS tires are awful because they feel like you're driving on ice. If I wanted to use comfort tires, I'd go drifting. Not track racing.

Going to use Hami's tune.

i hated that track initially but once you get used to it it's not bad. used the '02 Type R with a wing and I got 2:28.1 and I'm not that good lol, I figured I'd just squeeze by on this one.

Exactly, I didn't like it in the beginning, too. S-5 license test forced me to learn it. Later, I finally memorized those blind corners and got the rhythm. I gradually love it and bring many cars to the 15min race. Nice and beautiful track indeed.

CS tires are awful because they feel like you're driving on ice. If I wanted to use comfort tires, I'd go drifting. Not track racing.

Go find the global records in the menu, the replay data of top ten players can be downloaded. You might be surprised that those top players do drifting a lot here!

How amazing!

I ride on similar line, but just can't keep pressing on the gas with red hot tires like they do in the corners. Almost magic.

2:27'.397 in a S Zero '99
The modifications I used are just under the main message.

I wish I could drive better... Too much R'02 in front of me :/

It's strange because the S Zero have the best kg/hp from each setup I see so far.

Massive thanks to Hoot44 for the amazing setup.

Car used NSX R'02

Used ABS1
TCS:1
SRF: ON

Put in a 2:23:56 and cracked the top 1000 for the first time ever (sitting at 754). Definitely could knock a at lest another 1.5 secs off with more practice

will try MCH and HOOT44 setups. Got Gold after 5 or 6 laps (never tryed Ascari resort...) seems fun...even if the car slides a lot! :) (well i loved the SPA Francorchamps TT with the NSX LM Road Car, and that was a slider with Comfort tyres).

I love this Event so much. NSX with this tyres on this track is for sure a dream.
Until now I got managed a 2.18.xxx, I see here and there more or less 1-2 sec., but that`s all. How the leader can go 2.11.xxx? Incredible!!!

That`s my onboard.

...and also an insane onboard in real with ARIEL Atom - Sound similar to NSX, same VTEC engine! ;-)

Last edited:
This is my favourite seasonal so far...the car, with the right set-up, is just so stable and able to attack corners with the occasional rear end slide adding to the fun. Managed a 2:20.2 yesterday which, at the time, had me at 189th which, frankly, I am ecstatic with as I am using a DS3 and am not normally very quick with tuned car seasonals (normally top 5,000 for untuned, top 120,000 for tuned!!). With that time, I definitely left time on the track and may have been able to go 2:19 flat, maybe a fraction under....can't remember offhand which tune I used. May give some others a try, like Hoots above, to see if they can get me even better....am hoping to stay in the top 1,000 by the end of the event and would consider that a major miracle!

Too long and new of a track, this one will take awhile, with the red times for clipping the chicanes and different parts of the track looking similar I find myself getting distracted wondering where tf is the finish line already?

Back