Ad-Hoc Party Thread

• Thread starter crea
  • 117 comments
evilgloomy
Lets try to set up a room in the same world and lobby every time

Please add my PSN if you wanna join.

PSN: evilgloomy

I'll be in World B1 Lobby 52

I'd love too join but i'll have to wait until tomorrow :( They have the game at my local gamestop but they wont sell it to me until tomorrow..ugh..

decisions decisions

do I download it now and sacrifice the space on my chip or wait till tomorrow and get it from meijer

:(

Ah quick question guys. I got ad-hoc party for my ps3 so I can play with some people online with GTPSP. However, I keep getting an error, something in japanese followed with LAN and 2005 in the sentence.

Any help would be nice

Well crap, the router is in the other room and I really don't want to run an ethernet cord from my room to the office. I'll have to figure out something else.

So, how many of you guys have actually raced with someone via Ad-Hoc Party? Does it work well?

Has there been any word on a release date for a English language/NA/EU version of Ad-Hoc Party? I've been reading up on it here and on some other game sites and it's a slick little idea but I can find nothing more about a NA/EU/English release date. Just the standard line from Sony saying "soon".

No, total silence about a US/EU Ad-Hoc Party release from Sony.

Ad hoc works but you must play with players from your region, i.e USA.vs USA not Euro or Japanese. If you do there are disconnects little to no connectivity. So join USA rooms if yiu live in the US.

I installed Ad-hoc party and worked very well. Yesterday I did 2 races and was really fun. Let's Make an appointment to play. Please place your GMT time.

My PSN ID is Andre_GP4

Could we perhaps have set worlds / lobbies for GTP players, so when someone wants to race online, they know exactly where to go to find other GTP'ers online?

I'm currently in Ad Hoc party, but I have absolutely no idea which world to go to, to find other GTP'ers playing GTPSP online.

Could we perhaps have set worlds / lobbies for GTP players, so when someone wants to race online, they know exactly where to go to find other GTP'ers online?

I'm currently in Ad Hoc party, but I have absolutely no idea which world to go to, to find other GTP'ers playing GTPSP online.

WHO EVER WANTS TO PLAY I AM IN WORLD A LOBBBY 50..

room is called METH LAB.

and whoever said its US vs US EU vs EU....that is FALSE...
i was playing with people who dont even know english and we were able to sync a couple races...

and again...

WORLD A LOBBY 50.

METH LAB.

and whoever said its US vs US EU vs EU....that is FALSE...
i was playing with people who dont even know english and we were able to sync a couple races...

Yeah, I also played with some Japanese people, and shared cars and so on.

Back