Ad-Hoc Party Thread

• Thread starter crea
  • 117 comments
After you receive the vehicles from people is there something else you have to do? In my recent events it has listed that I obtained xx amount of cars but there are no cars showing up in my garage.

They have room for 8 players now!!!

B1 52

I have 658 cars,

Ah awesome! Thanks man. Didn't see that before... probably b/c it was 3am lol.

OK room B52 sounds good.

In room TB1 lobby 52?

In B52 lobby

World A lobby 50 anyone?

Lemme try and get there....

You might have to borrow me a car since all I got is an nsx

Anybody wanna race online?? I'm alone again...

World A lobby 1!!!
Has no one here read the AUP?

We expect you to use English to the best of your ability. That includes using correct grammar and punctuation in all of your posts.

Yes, this is not an English class, but you can all do better than that. How tricky is it to use a shift key?

Forgive me. I just dont pay as much attention to spelling in this thread since we are not really discussing stuff. It is more like a casual chat room in here instead of a formal discussion or debate.

Its not like im using Ds instead of Ts or Z instead of S cause "dat iz going to piss people off"

Forgive me. I just dont pay as much attention to spelling in this thread since we are not really discussing stuff. It is more like a casual chat room in here instead of a formal discussion or debate.

Its not like im using Ds instead of Ts or Z instead of S cause "dat iz going to piss people off"

You are not sleeping!! LETS RACE

My browser is still on gtp. Im posting between doing other stuff I will race you again when I return from school.

BTW do the roads that form the Seattle track actually exist?

My browser is still on gtp. Im posting between doing other stuff I will race you again when I return from school.

BTW do the roads that form the Seattle track actually exist?

Yeah! that is downtown seattle! the only thing that isnt real is how they put the tacoma dome and safeco field together =P

We're in Room J-51. We should try to use the same room always. Maybe pick a different number in J, but always use something in J because that's for the English speakers.

EDIT: oh and I'm using my Japanese account so my name KumikoTM

Last edited:
someone should lock this thread and post up lobby # in the actual title...the other day i went into World B and raced with 2 other guys...but kept getting connection issues before actual racing though. Anyone experience this?

i just joined up to these forums and i'm in j51 if anyone wants a game of gt, i'm in kumiko's room but he's not responding, i don't care what room becomes the common room, but i do think there should be a place that we can all go 24/7, j rooms seem to have english people about but once again are all playing monster hunter, plus if anyone's up for it there is always gta liberty city stories we could have a session on, but anyway come play me people i'm waiting.....

i just joined up to these forums and i'm in j51 if anyone wants a game of gt, i'm in kumiko's room but he's not responding, i don't care what room becomes the common room, but i do think there should be a place that we can all go 24/7, j rooms seem to have english people about but once again are all playing monster hunter, plus if anyone's up for it there is always gta liberty city stories we could have a session on, but anyway come play me people i'm waiting.....

Back