Ad-Hoc Party Thread

• Thread starter crea
  • 117 comments
SpiffyDeezy, FUNKANIC & ploopsy - Please stop the double posting too. Use the edit button if you wish to add something to a post when no one has posted in the meantime.

I discovered a trick to finding a hosted room fast. If someone hosts in room 3, then if you can't see that room open, you do the following:

1. open another room, say room 5
2. choose host race
3. when the room is up, leave the room again
4. wait for a moment - room 5 will disappear and then reappear. When it reappears, enter it and you'll be in room 3 :)

It's magic!

I discovered a trick to finding a hosted room fast. If someone hosts in room 3, then if you can't see that room open, you do the following:

2. choose host race
4. wait for a moment - room 5 will disappear and then reappear. When it reappears, enter it and you'll be in room 3 :)

It's magic!

You lost me there!!! HAha

2. choose host race

It's magic!

Or you could say Majik ;) The trick is quite nifty, and it worked for racing and sharing. We couldn't connect otherwise, but immediatly did when using the trick.

Thanks for helping me get this setup earlier (as well as the cars), didn't realise you were a GTPer too!

Last edited:
im probably gonna be banned forever people cuz i dont give a**** about my spelling or grammar SOO..add my on PSN

spiffydeezy

this forum sucks ballz.

i jst wanan play gran tursmo but im getting infractions left and right **** this bull **** forum yo

peace.

Bye Spiffy. We will not be ignored or sworn at.

And you have the gall to say "peace".... :rolleyes:

2. choose host race

It's magic!

I always have to do this, rooms never appear open otherwise for me.

sorry for the double posts, new to the forums and was just excited

edit:j34 if anyone's interested in a game, j30-35 seem to be what people are pushing for now as j50 is full of monster hunters......times we live in hey

edit2: j34 again people, if you're about

edit3: j30 tonight

Last edited:
We have 3 people in J1 Lobby 30 now

@SiNiST3R: here is a link to a good tutorial on how to get and install the sw.

EDIT> I finished playing my second session online via the PS3 Adhoc Party application today. It is great fun. It feels like playing GT4 online (if GT4 had an online mode). And thus far it has been clean driving, no punters what so ever. 👍

Last edited:
^^Hey Denur,

That was some great racing this afternoon. Some really close races.
The two lap nurburgring race was epic!:)

There seems to be no slow down, glitches or lag with this game online. The Adhoc Party lobby system works really well. This is what we should've had for GT5P.

The random car match is a good system. keeps the races really fresh not knowing what you're gonna be driving.

... ok so now it pairs, but i get a screen with a lot of japanese and OK, and it wont join the J world/room

Last edited:
im probably gonna be banned forever people cuz i dont give a**** about my spelling or grammar SOO..add my on PSN

spiffydeezy

this forum sucks ballz.

i jst wanan play gran tursmo but im getting infractions left and right **** this bull **** forum yo

peace.

Peace out homeboy as is said in your language :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back