Add your PSN ID for unofficial GTP informal racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 352 comments
  • 21,796 views
GTP_Galahad23
DFGT
 
Been a fan since GT2.

HumanHandbrake7 - 4 years driving force pro user. I'll be fine, but with no cutting corners.

That's all.
 
PSN ID: Wrx69forever
Region: South Africa
Time: GMT +2

Add me for some competitive and clean racing with same/similar cars!
 
PSN ID: von_Stalhein
Region: UK
Timezone: GMT

Looking for some fun, clean racing.
 
My PSN ID is CAMAROBOY6901
Region: UK
Timezone: EST

I am surprised this thread is not stickied.
 
Last edited:
Evillseed here and on PSN.
Central US TZ
DFGT

I play clean, play for fun, and like races with little downtime between if possible. Hotlapping/qualifying can be fun but let's get down to business!
 
psn: RodolfoAlphons
time: gmt+1

I'm a novice clean racer.
You know what I mean: I still mis a turn from time to time, but I do brake.

:cool:
 
PSN: JDS7290
Country:Canada
Timezone: Pacific
 
Guys, I have a question.
I have the need to run fair races. I definitely think that some dirty move on the track is going to 'ruin the toy'for everyone.

I know that even in F1 racing there are no precise rules on overtaking but I wonder if there are some car racing rules we can refer to.

If not, I suppose we could try, together, to write a few ethic rules with some graphical example..
What do you think?

There are people who really try to avoid contact whenever is possible.
Other guys are waiting you on their side and start hitting you, that's ridicolous...
 
jebuslives

IRELAND

GMT

Add me anybody as i don't have any GT5 friends yet.
 
GTP_Okypoda
Eastern Standard Time
 
GTP_Irons
 
Andge08

Australia

GMT +10:30
 
Back