Advice to PD from a GT Fanboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
God...

@NixxxoN hurry up and get banned already so I don't need to see your drivel any longer

TS040 Holmes

Unfunny.

I maintain that DC is terrible and one of the worst driving games I've played, and thats my opinion of course.

Yeah, and you still haven't explained said opinion properly.

If you are a fan of DC and you are angry about my opinion, I suggest to at least stop calling me a troll.

I have no issues with you disliking DC. I'm calling you a troll because you disregard every other game series as garbage, while consistently upholding GT as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Oh, and your dumb quote stating that we 'want to have the last word on everything, and try to teach lessons', when that is literally what you've been doing in these threads for the last month.

I have never seen someone so full of their own sh—er, um, with that much ignorance, juvenility, and an apparent (-ly flawed) superiority complex.

It's actually rather amazing. Like an exhibit.
And I've never seen a forum with so many people with harsh, rigid, serious, disapproving, overcritical and judgmental attitudes.

Last edited:
God...

@NixxxoN hurry up and get banned already so I don't need to see your drivel any longer

Unfunny.

Yeah, and you still haven't explained said opinion properly.

I have no issues with you disliking DC. I'm calling you a troll because you disregard every other game series as garbage, while consistently upholding GT as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Oh, and your dumb quote stating that we 'want to have the last word on everything, and try to teach lessons', when that is literally what you've been doing in these threads for the last month.
I dont know about this forum but in certain forums, wanting someone banned can be a temporal ban offense.
In other words you can sometimes find hard to handle an opinion from someone else that is different to yours.
I explain what you can do: put me on your ignore list. I have you on mine aswell (although I still reply to you, I dont know why)
For your information, I dont disregard every other game series as garbage; actually, far far from that, because when you were born I already played and beat so many games (yeah, so many before GT1 was released), so now the one trolling is you apparently.
For racing games in particular, I like AC so there you go

Last edited:
Some people wanting to have the last word on anything and try to teach lessons, its funny isnt it?
And I've never seen a forum with so many people with harsh, rigid, serious, disapproving, overcritical and judgmental attitudes.
In other words you can sometimes find hard to handle an opinion from someone else that is different to yours.
latest

Is there really any point in wasting your time with this guy, he's too into his own world that he thinks he is the only one who is better than everyone else, he always starts something no matter where it is, I seen him around for years and yet he doesn't stop so there's no point.

Is there really any point in wasting your time with this guy, he's too into his own world that he thinks he is the only one who is better than everyone else, he always starts something no matter where it is, I seen him around for years and yet he doesn't stop so there's no point.
Thats completely false, obviously... I never think I'm better than everyone else. If anything... perhaps its certain other people who feel the need prove i'm not better tham them. Maybe its due to insecurity.

Thats completely false, obviously... I never think I'm better than everyone else. If anything... perhaps its certain other people who feel the need prove i'm not better tham them. Maybe its due to insecurity.

My sides. The irony, it must be on purpose? You go around telling people off for "liking the wrong things" when they give an opinion. If that isn't someone thinking their opinion is better than other people I don't know what is.

Last edited:
"Treat somebody like you want them to treat you"

You discredit somebody, they have a full rights to discredit you.

My sides. The irony, it must be on purpose? You go around telling people off for "liking the wrong things" when they give an opinion. If that isn't someone thinking their opinion is better than other people I don't know what is.
My opinon about their opinion. I was never with bad intentions, I'm a nice guy even if you dont think so ;)
Hmmmm... Someone is looking to getting themself banned if they continue making nonsense...
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif
You wish I get banned? Your life will be better then? You have the tool that would be the same as if i was banned, thats the ignore list.
"Treat somebody like you want them to treat you"

You discredit somebody, they have a full rights to discredit you.
Never intended to discredit anyone

My opinon about their opinion. I was never with bad intentions, I'm a nice guy even if you dont think so ;)

You wish I get banned? Your life will be better then? You have the tool that would be the same as if i was banned, thats the ignore list.

I mean, you always get rekt everytime you comment man, you are just making it worse by pissing off everyone else, just stop.

I mean, you always get rekt everytime you comment man, you are just making it worse by pissing off everyone else, just stop.
Rekt? More like "followed", not in the traditional meaning. Its always the same 5 or 6 people that manage to get into every thread I post, I dont know exactly how but Its a lot of coincidence. They might be really bored or something.
On the other hand I sense a lot of inactivity in this forum, at least in the GT6 section. I see very few different users.

No, I believe he was simply saying that you might get banned, the way you're acting. Nobody wants you to get banned, but we do want you to...

...seriously think about what you're saying before you say it. If you never intended to discredit anyone, then perhaps you should have rethought your posts so that there's no way anyone could have possibly taken what you're saying as trying to discredit them.

Rekt? More like "followed", not in the traditional meaning. Its always the same 5 or 6 people that manage to get into every thread I post, I dont know exactly how but Its a lot of coincidence. They might be really bored or something.
On the other hand I sense a lot of inactivity in this forum, at least in the GT6 section. I see very few different users.
Followed? Don't flatter yourself.

Looks to me like you're the one who made a post after this thread died off back in November. You made a post that was questionable, so people brought it into question. You know, as it tends to happen on discussion forums.

Loyal fans :lol: Anyway, I would put the best most unbiased review at 25-30% for consideration when buying a game, most of them are based on short term play anyway, and even from long term players/owner, I would still try to play it first or take the plunge if I want to gamble on it ( depends on the game genre and source media )

Loyal fans :lol: Anyway, I would put the best most unbiased review at 25-30% for consideration when buying a game, most of them are based on short term play anyway, and even from long term players/owner, I would still try to play it first or take the plunge if I want to gamble on it ( depends on the game genre and source media )
Let's Plays can also be a good way to determine if a game is for you. You get to see some footage of it to determine if it's something you might enjoy. That's how I came across Space Engineers, for instance.

Of course I don't want you banned, but as @TeamCZRRacing saids, you might end up getting that red stamp under your name if you continue to act in this...manner. It ain't worth it man, why not stop?
Let's Plays can also be a good way to determine if a game is for you. You get to see some footage of it to determine if it's something you might enjoy. That's how I came across Space Engineers, for instance.
This. This is what I usually do before buying a game as well, really helpful. :)

FPS game is very difficult one to make a decision just on reviews, especially if you never have experience playing the previous installment ( Battlefield and COD series ) You just have to try it to know if the shooting mechanics + ballistics feels and simulated good enough for you, how the gameplay balance stack up and how much possible replay value or hours you can sink into. If you get bored within an hour or so of shooting someone playing the demo or at mate copy, then it may not be wise to buy it.
I think similar things can be said on racing games, looking at other people play from youtube may help, but driving it on controller or wheel would help a lot, not just a few minutes, but a few hours, never know what you will meet ( bugs, physics flaw, instability ) that might be a real hassle for you, but not for others ( who may have give splendid review ) Each person has different expectation and preferences :P

Of course getting a few hours of play without owning is difficult if you have no friends who own the game, the next best thing is find someone who you can trust ( have the game/played it ) which can give you honest feedback and advice on buying the game or not ( should know you well to know what your expectation is and how much tolerance for any issues that arise )

You enjoy visual fidelity? Photomode? Geez. Why dont you simply go and see real cars instead of wanting the wrong things in a videogame? Do you even realise of how much time and effort it takes to get this kind of detail?

Players like you are responsible for "destroying" videogames of nowadays, I've said it many times and I will keep on saying it anytime I feel its necessary.

Followed? Don't flatter yourself.

Looks to me like you're the one who made a post after this thread died off back in November. You made a post that was questionable, so people brought it into question. You know, as it tends to happen on discussion forums.
I only posted a comment on this thread even if it was a bit old (not that old) and then the "absolute truth army" had the need to come and try to correct me with their absolute truth powers. :D

old post quoting
With that I still maintain that i didnt intend to discredit that user even if you dont think so. Maybe the way I expressed myself was wrong thats true. Never made any mistake in your life? You are perfect?
I still maitain completely the point of that post, I think videogaming of nowadays has geared way too much into graphics detail

Last edited:
I think you missing the point on why listening to other opinions is important.

Lets say someone has no idea about Mario Kart and is unsure if he should try it. Sure he coukd try it himself but he is spending $80 on something he could find total garbage. If he listened to someones proper opinion (not saying things like "OMG Best EVA") on it will give him some insight on the game which makes it easier for him to kniw whether the game is for him or not.

It is different with other stuff like TV Shows as you can give it a shot for pretty much no pay whatsoever so there is no risk of losing Money on something that coud be total garbage.

I only posted a comment on this thread even if it was a bit old (not that old) and then the "absolute truth army" had the need to come and try to correct me with their absolute truth powers. :D

With that I still maintain that i didnt intend to discredit that user even if you dont think so. Maybe the way I expressed myself was wrong thats true. Never made any mistake in your life? You are perfect?
The last post before yours was almost 2 months old at the time. No matter how you look at it, that's a bump. Not to mention that the post itself has many problems that others here are right to point out and pick apart.

When GT7 (or GT Sports) comes out, dont read reviews. Try to test the game for yourself.

Unfortunately not many people have the ability to test games for themselves; I'm one of them. Not everyone, say, has a friend who they can go to in order to try out many new releases, and most companies these days don't bother to release playable demos.

People have different tastes, reviewers aswell, they're all opinions. You can love the upcoming GT and other people and reviewers dont like it. Reviewers in a specialized magazine publish their opinion aswell, dont take it as an absolute truth, it is not.

And that's the point of a review. They aren't fact; they're just opinion pieces that use facts for context. That's what makes them so alluring and important to the gaming industry: people want to hear from like-minded gamers what they think of games they're interested in. If reviews were nothing but fact sheets, they wouldn't be very compelling.

Lol. Look at the 4 pages of useless posts.

Why i rarely post on GTSport/GT6 threads i wonder. Its the exact same crap we face for months by familiar faces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back