Age of Empires

• Thread starter Jon
  • 35 comments
This was definitely a "shut up and take my money" moment when I saw it pop up on Steam. I've already pre-ordered it and can't wait to play it April 9th.

This was definitely a "shut up and take my money" moment when I saw it pop up on Steam. I've already pre-ordered it and can't wait to play it April 9th.
:P

Bought it the moment it was available on Steam too! :dopey:

Can't wait to spend another thousand hours on this... The wait is killing me! :indiff:

I hope though that we can "mod" the game so that we can have 1000 pop cap, and 100 000 stone and gold resources like on the original game.

The expansion pack The Forgotten has been announced on Steam.

Today Microsoft Studios is excited to announce the development of Age of Empires II HD – The Forgotten; the first new official expansion for the Age of Empires II universe in over ten years. Challenge friends with five additional civilizations and technologies, battle through four campaigns, vanquish opponents in new game modes on massive maps, or shoutcast a match and stream it all through twitch.tv.

Much more info in the link below.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/221380/discussions/1/864976115141842643/

I continue to play AOE II Conquerors Expansion for Mac in singleplayer mode for fun. I have about 35 posts on a neoseeker strategy forum for the game.

It's a great strategy game, and helped fuel my interest in castles and all things medieval. This afternoon, I'm attending a demonstration at a sword fighting academy.

Back