Ahhhh! Sebastian loeb

Messages
2,338
United States
Southeast MI
Messages
BubbleBelly542
How do I beat the sebastian Loeb thing? It keeps turning on the thing where you can't accelarate when you are about to slide! AND I HAVE IT TURNED OFF????? HIW DO I STOP THIS I CAN'T BEAT THIS UNLESS I GET THIS TURNED 0FF!!
 
well you should be able to turn off the assists before you start the race. unless.... possibly cant turn it off when using sixaxis? but i woulnd't know i use a g27
 
Don't know what thing you're talking about, but last night I finally beat it playing it for like 3hrs straight with a regular controller. Ugh.
/Abs on 1 and traction control on 1.
 
Turn the Aids ON if you have TCS ON. If not, the car will slide, and when you hit the accelerator, the TCS limits the wheels from spinning. I got all 3 Golds in about 45 minutes on a SIXAXIS. Just try out setting, whichever you are faster with, go for it.
 
I turned on Skid Recovery and Golded (by a huge margin) all of them first time :)
 
Skid recovery on - Obvious really, you're going to be sliding about a lot.

TC off - You want intentional wheelspin on the corners, especially since you should be keeping the revs up.

ABS 1 - Also obvious.

ASM as off as can possibly be - Nothing kills a rally event more than this.
 
Back