• 30 comments

The AI is....

• Very smart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smarter then me

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Dumber then me

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Dumber then the gum i just scraped off my shoe.

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Ever seen the computer do really weird and strange stuff??

I did an Enduro at Seattle, and one of the computers went off the hill too fast. He went right into the wall and stayed there half the race. He was about 30 laps down.

Nothing really strange comes to mind. Unless you count a red Viper GTS spinning out on the same corner every lap of the Grand Valley Speedway Enduro.

In my PAL version of GT2, in the apricot hill enduro, almost every AI car spins out every lap in the first curve. Sometimes they stay there for ages too, unless I bump them.

Heres what Ive encountered in GT2 ever since I got it..

- When I began the game, I went to buy my first car. First race, I see an Escudo on top of a mountain revving its engine

-In the muscle car race, all my other opponents (muscle cars) had great controll

- When I took the Fiat500r to the 400m test track it ran a 2.3

- During a endurance race, All the cars were doing team drifting

- a cow went onto midfield raceway

- During a race, as I go past the pit stop, I ran over a pit crew member

- I once saw a cow on Lagune Seca

- I drove by the audience and heard some one say, phuck you *****...so i burned out in there face..

-

Yea that all sounds real likely. The strangest thing thats ever happened to me is a few times the computer spun out and then just sat there a lap or two until someone hit it.

Originally posted by GTO_VR4
Heres what Ive encountered in GT2 ever since I got it..

- When I began the game, I went to buy my first car. First race, I see an Escudo on top of a mountain revving its engine

-In the muscle car race, all my other opponents (muscle cars) had great controll

- When I took the Fiat500r to the 400m test track it ran a 2.3

- During a endurance race, All the cars were doing team drifting

- a cow went onto midfield raceway

- During a race, as I go past the pit stop, I ran over a pit crew member

- I once saw a cow on Lagune Seca

- I drove by the audience and heard some one say, phuck you *****...so i burned out in there face..

-

I've never seen an Escudo as an opponent. But I have seen a Ford GT1 Racecar in a 180hp race at Tahiti

The Muscle card DO have incrediable handeling though, it's strange, they always spin for me unless I spend hours tweaking their performances. Remember the computers are always driving stock cars.

I'm gonna have to try that Fiat400R thingy.

It is strange how in endurance races some weirt shizniat does happen. I've seen cars race eachother hard (ie slamming eachother purposly and ramming eachother into walls), draft and pass and repass and draft again, drift in cars that are impossiable to drift in, like the Honda Del Sol,

The cow spotting on Midfield.......no comment.

Running over a pit crew member? :odd:

Another cow spotting......no comment

I haven't heard the crowd yelling phuck you, but I'll keep an ear out. Sounds interesting.

:spammy:

How did you manage to run over a crew member?!? CREW? WHAT CREW?! I don't see no stinking crew!

I've never heard anyone yell anything!

and the only way that I can do burn outs is if i run against a wall, even then there's very little smoke.

AI is too easy. Unless you really screw up you'll always win. That's why I think time trials are more chalenging and fun in general, unless you're trying to win a car. And it is pretty stupid, too. I've only seen cars sit out the rest of a race tho... no cursing crowd or cows... altho that would be cool to nail a cow at 180mph and watch it's parts go flying. You'd really need that car wash then. Hehehe. :lol:

The AI alway goes around the turns the same way all the time. They never go around turn and burn rubber like I do :cheers: :rockon: :rockon:. They alway slow down to the same MPH and go around the same way.

Yeah I just forgot about GT2 and this board and then one day I starting playing GT2 and then I remebered this board and I thought I might go and see how things are.

oh, should have looked at the date, BUT SO WHAT IF I AM THE WELCOME COMMITY! U GOT A PROB.¿ lol and welcome back to

GTPlanet, the home of the idiots

Latest Posts

Back