Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any new tunes on the horizon guys?

I have a few in mind:

Tuned Z06 800PP

Lotus Elise 550PP

All I can think of right now.

I really wanna post the Tuned Z06, Im getting so many easy podiums with it, along with the elise at the RWD Event :D

Last edited:
AIM Lotus Elise

The old Elise is coming of action. Made for 550PP RWD event, it'll rip up the infield, slipstream behind cars on the straight.

lotus-elise800.jpg

PP550

Power:+51
Weight:115%
Tyres: (F)S3 (R)R1

Ride Height:-20 -21
Spring Rate:7 5
Damper:8 7
Toe:-0.10 -0.25
Camber:3.2 3.2
Brake Balance: 10 7

Max Turning Angle: 45
TCS: OFF
ABS: 1

Gear Ratio:
1st:3.167
2nd:1.842
3rd:1.308
4th:1.033
5th:0.761
Final:3.999

Last edited:
I would like to test this tune but just as the new offerings from Stavingo arrived my HDMI cable gives up the ghost.

:(

Dang, Im thinking of leaving AIM, mPWRD hasn't been on GTP this month and hasn't edited the first post. He won't even reply to my private messages.

If I do so happen to leave, I'd like to say thankyou to everyone who has given me inspiration to tune and also who has given me feedback about my tunes, and also to everyone who has cheered me on to make tunes.

:cheers:

In the near future, I may start up a shop of my own, but just wait and see.

Dang, Im thinking of leaving AIM, mPWRD hasn't been on GTP this month and hasn't edited the first post. He won't even reply to my private messages.

If I do so happen to leave, I'd like to say thankyou to everyone who has given me inspiration to tune and also who has given me feedback about my tunes, and also to everyone who has cheered me on to make tunes.

:cheers:

In the near future, I may start up a shop of my own, but just wait and see.

:|

This isn't good.

I might be out of a job.

Back