• 158 comments

x

• x

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • x

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, metalhead. Anyway, it's time for me to post my review of Stav's S2000. You were right. The speed was astonishing. I upped the brake balance by one (8/8) to scrub off the speed quicker, but aside from that, it really achieved its purpose. I managed to lap two cars in race A-1 (5 laps around the oval). I dropped the power to -2 at Suzuka, and the handling wasn't that bad, either. I did have to brake harder and slow to lower speeds. Accelerating out of the corners was a pleasure, though. You could try tweaking the gearing: look at the graph on the right side of the quick tune panel. Shorten the first gear and lengthen the higher gears just a smidge. Great job overall, as this car is seriously well balanced. Can't wait to see the Evo...

Thanks for that, The gears are really high due to the fact that the car has 7 gears, and tuning a car with 7 gears for the first time is a bit difficult, I'm not really worried about brake balance as you don't have to brake at the speedway.

MetalheadA7X, I would like a challenge, and hopefully my Suzuki Swift and Evo will be done by either today or tomorrow. Also if you feel your losing grip on the front end of the Integra, increase the spring rate and damper.

Last edited:
Thanks for that, The gears are really high due to the fact that the car has 7 gears, and tuning a car with 7 gears for the first time is a bit difficult, I'm not really worried about brake balance as you don't have to brake at the speedway.

MetalheadA7X, I would like a challenge, and hopefully my Suzuki Swift and Evo will be done by either today or tomorrow. Also if you feel your losing grip on the front end of the Integra, increase the spring rate and damper.

Lets see a Ferrari 599 Eiger special then.
:) good luck trying to get rid of that understeer

right you are... which is why i have endlessly avoided the lexus is f. 8 gears = nightmare to tune.

Heh, what a car.....

Ferrari 599 with understeer sounds fun, on eiger. I may make one for the Ferrari Event thats currently on, so it'll be based for Fuji and Eiger.

Last edited:
God, I absolutely hate understeer on eiger. If your 599 tune eliminates it, that will be amazing. And I will work on that r8 tune this weekend and pm you about it.

God, I absolutely hate understeer on eiger. If your 599 tune eliminates it, that will be amazing. And I will work on that r8 tune this weekend and pm you about it.

My 599 tune has eliminated it, so much that i can iniate a race drift at Fuji
(599 is designed for there) But im not sure about Eiger though, I hope for the best.

I'll try to get that Suzuki Swift and Evo done by today, post up all 3 tunes, hopefully I won't have any cravings for KZ2 which i'm getting today.

hmm... my friend has kz2 says it's not good for much but the graphics... can't wait to see your 599 tune. i'll try to get my gt-r tune up tomorrow too...

GTP tuner world... prepare to be inundated with beast mode.

hmm... my friend has kz2 says it's not good for much but the graphics... can't wait to see your 599 tune. i'll try to get my gt-r tune up tomorrow too...

GTP tuner world... prepare to be inundated with beast mode.

Not a fan of the GT R myself.
But I can't wait to test this tune out.

:D

augh metalhead you took the 100th post... i was hoping to use it for the gtr tune... but whatever i'll get it soon.

:S

Sorry

I didn't realise.
Do it in honour of me making the 100th post
Nissan GTR MetalheadA7X Edition :D

nOOOOO! my tv died yesterday just as i turned my ps3 on... so gt-r tune delayed by a week... i'm so sorry people... i know you're giving up on me but please don't!!! stav please save us with another amazing tune...

nOOOOO! my tv died yesterday just as i turned my ps3 on... so gt-r tune delayed by a week... i'm so sorry people... i know you're giving up on me but please don't!!! stav please save us with another amazing tune...

Sure, no problem, the 599 is ready to go, I just need to record the tune and copy it onto here.

EDIT: As for the Evo, that'll be done by friday.

Last edited:
AIM Hamann Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

A very stable and nimble car, still it has lift off understeer, but not as major when it was stock, if you have throttle control, you'll tame the prancing horse and get the full grunt. Tuned made for Fuji, hopefully will work on Eiger. Please post some reviews so I can get some feedback:tup:

hamann-ferrari-599-gtb.jpg

PP650

Power:+4
Weight:95%
Tyres: (F)S3(R)S3

Ride Height:-15 -15
Spring Rate:6 8
Damper:4 7
Toe:+0.10 +0.20
Camber:3.9 3.7
Brake Balance: 7 8

Max Turning Angle: 45
TCS: OFF
ABS: 1 or 2

Gear Ratio:
1st:3.036
2nd:1.944
3rd:1.482
4th:1.136
5th:0.900
6th:0.763
Final:4.737

A very stable and nimble car, still it has lift off understeer, but not as major when it was stock, if you have throttle control, you'll tame the prancing horse and get the full grunt. Tuned made for Fuji, hopefully will work on Eiger. Please post some reviews so I can get some feedback:tup:

PP650

Gear Ratio:

YES!!!

I'm going to have some fun tonight!

PP650

Gear Ratio:

I will definitely be giving this one a go tonight... 👍

Okay, well so far I haven't really got the chance to test it out as much as I would like to. I did a few laps with it earlier today and the gearing seemed to be near perfect.... Acceleration is great. 👍 To be honest though I do think the handling could be a bit better. It tends to get a little lose at times, and I'm not quite sure why. That's because I'm terrible at tuning... :indiff: Like i said though I haven't really had a chance to drive it as much as I would like to. Hopefully I will give it a go again later tonight and i will do a more in depth review, but as of right now that's pretty much all I have to say about it. :)

stav had mentioned the extreme oversteer before... drop the camber to the 1.something range to counteract this... and why didn't you tell me we were collaborating with hamann? no it's cool. will give it a whirl when i get my TV back...

stav had mentioned the extreme oversteer before... drop the camber to the 1.something range to counteract this... and why didn't you tell me we were collaborating with hamann? no it's cool. will give it a whirl when i get my TV back...

I wasn't collaborating with Hamman (I don't even know who he is), I called it that because that is where I got the picture for the 599 from.

Noah: The handling is OK for me, I think the tune would be alot better if it was on R1's. Also, did you test it on Fuji/Eiger?

lol hamann is a german tuner... they will modify pretty much anything you throw at them... i was joking about the collaboration

AIM Lancer Evo IX WRC Street

I've rebuilt the roots of the lancer to create a beautiful tune (In my eyes), made and tested on the 600PP HSR event so I'm not sure how it handles on other tracks, hopefully it'll beat the WRX for you Evo fans out there. Reviews once again appreciated:tup:

lancer_evo9_rally.jpg

PP650

Power:+43
Weight:92%

Ride Height:-20 -20
Spring Rate:8 6
Damper:7 7
Toe:-0.15 +0.10
Camber:4.0 4.2

Gear Ratio:
1st:2.707
2nd:1.772
3rd:1.331
4th:1.007
5th:0.837
6th:0.636
Final:4.752

Last edited:
OMG stav.

That 599 is a beast.
Will give you a propper review when i can get it round Fuji without spinning out.

I ran it on Standard and it still had that crippling understeer so i gave it a blast on Pro.

Let's just say i still need to work on my throttle control.
Awesome gears though.

Will try WRX tomorrow.

OMG stav.

That 599 is a beast.
Will give you a propper review when i can get it round Fuji without spinning out.

I ran it on Standard and it still had that crippling understeer so i gave it a blast on Pro.

Let's just say i still need to work on my throttle control.
Awesome gears though.

Will try WRX tomorrow.

Dude! It's a Lancer Evo WRC Street version :|, as for throttle control, maybe get a wheel.

Back