AIWJT Friday Night Fiasco Series Round 5 MIDGET MAYHEM

  • Thread starter Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 277 comments
  • 51,696 views
xR0ADRASHx
Is the Bug available in the new car dealer or used?

It's a used car.
 
I might have one I'll have to check.

BTW. I'm gonna drive the Mystery Machine in car. The only way to truly experience Town and Country
 
i need to search for a beatle.
 
I need one too, I guess well all have new ones next week.
 
Mike, I'll send you one tomorrow. Bermuda, if you don't get one, send me a FR and I'll send you one too.
 
boshuter
Mike, I'll send you one tomorrow. Bermuda, if you don't get one, send me a FR and I'll send you one too.

I just sent Mike one so give one to BK. Anyone else?
 
There is a 1966 Beatle coming with the next DLC Jan 18th. And a new track just what we need a giant oval. Really PD really?
 
49' to be used. I'm sure the 66' will weigh more. If anybody needs one let me know.
 
i might be stuck out tonight, i probably wont make it in time, if im close ill post here.
As i usually do in le mans
 
i might be stuck out tonight, i probably wont make it in time, if im close ill post here.
As i usually do in le mans

I think the race is next week....... at least I hope so!:boggled:
 
bermudakid
i might be stuck out tonight, i probably wont make it in time, if im close ill post here.
As i usually do in le mans

Race is on the 20th Sensei. I shouldn't even be writing you either since you won the race last night. Just pretend were in the Cone of Silence right now.
 
i thought you won the bug because my car has 0 miles on it
 
I'm not sure. Who sent you yours?
 
no one i think you win it from some a spec race one of the first cars i got
 
I don't remember where I got mine. At first I thought I bought it in the NCD.
 
AllinWitJT
I don't remember where I got mine. At first I thought I bought it in the NCD.

I had one as well so I think it was a prize car from the early stages of the game
 
Will we be using the new bug at all ?
 
mike46and2
Will we be using the new bug at all ?

Just the 49'. The upcoming 66' might be a different weight and/or achieve a higher HP limit.
 
You win the bug in the beginner world classic car series in Bspec.
 
I need to be scratched from the lineup this week. Work just got crazy-no time for VW's! Good Luck on the 'Ring!
 
SIGN UP LIST:

1. AllinWitJT/AllinWithJT
2. xR0ADRASHx/xR0ADRASHx
3. Mattics71/Mattics71
4. cBcvaBch/cBcvabch
5. Itoss69/Itoss69
6. Mike46and2/GTP_Mike46an2
7. Brettcee/Brettcee
8. Boshuter/Boshuter
9. supersnake75/supersnake75
10. thlogan/thlogan
11. Bermudakid/Bermudakid
12. DA6righthand/DA6righthand
13. Scorpion0001/Scorpion0001
14. djchon661/djchon661
15. E46Envy/E46Envy
16. ZohsixGT5/ZohsixGT5

We're running 16 with mics. all else off and we will see what happens (if we all show).
 
Just the 49'. The upcoming 66' might be a different weight and/or achieve a higher HP limit.

but its soo puurrrdy,
f93118b5.jpg




jk, VW's are lame
 
bermudakid
but its soo puurrrdy,

jk, VW's are lame

I'm pretty sure a carbon hood is heavier than a stock VW hood. Ha.
 
The bus race is first. After we switch to the bug were going to start right away reverse grid. These are grid start races.
 
This is going to be a short race series.
I got the SambaBus to 8:44.952 around the Nordschleife'r
The Bug is a little slower at 9:27.030
 
Scorpion0001
This is going to be a short race series.
I got the SambaBus to 8:44.952 around the Nordschleife'r
The Bug is a little slower at 9:27.030

Right. I wanted to keep it about the 45 minute mark.
 
i may not be home tonight.... Ill post here if i will miss the race start.
 
bermudakid
i may not be home tonight.... Ill post here if i will miss the race start.

As the bus race may take a while pop in for bugs.
 
Back