AIWJT Friday Night Fiasco Series Round 5 MIDGET MAYHEM

  • Thread starter Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 277 comments
  • 51,698 views
This Friday. Get practicing.
 
Did some sprints here today. This is going to be a blast!
 
Only the best for the boys.
 
JAMON HAVOC

Call your car

1. Allin #24
2. RR #48
3. NCR #14
4. brettcee #11
5. Scorpion #18
6. Godangit #88
 
Last edited:
Damage will be set to off.

We will do 2 races at 30 laps and invert the field for race 2. This way we have a piss break. Race 2 will be a grid start to make the first turn more "interesting".
No crying.

Thanks to cB for the suggestion.
 
I'm excited for this one
 
Call your car

1. Allin #24
2. RR #48
3. NCR #14
4. brettcee #11
5. Scorpion #18
6. Godangit #88
7. mike 99#
 
Are we allowed duplicate car numbers? I'm not sure if there are any other numbers left.
 
Are we allowed duplicate car numbers? I'm not sure if there are any other numbers left.

I believe to 20 car is left.
 
1. Allin #24
2. RR #48
3. NCR #14
4. brettcee #11
5. Scorpion #18
6. Godangit #88
7. mike 99#
8. E46Envy #20
 
E46Envy
Are we allowed duplicate car numbers? I'm not sure if there are any other numbers left.

There are 11 total cars available
 
Cars in black are still available, reds have been taken, no doubles unless we fill all 11 cars first.

1. 2011 #11 Denny Hamlin FedEx Camry[BRETT]
2. 2011 #14 Tony Stewart Office Depot Impala[NCR]
3. 2011 #18 Kyle Busch M&Ms Camry[SCORPION]
4. 2011 #20 Joey Logano The Home Depot Camry[ENVY]
5. 2011 #24 Jeff Gordon Drive to End Hunger Impala [ALLIN]
6. 2011 #42 Juan Montoya Target Impala
7. 2011 #43 AJ Allmendinger Best Buy Fusion
8. 2011 #48 Jimmie Johnson Lowe’s Impala[RR]
9. 2011 #83 Brian Vickers Red Bull Camry[CB]
10. 2011 #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. AMP/National Guard Impala[GODANGIT]
11. 2011 #99 Carl Edwards Aflac Fusion[MIKE]
 
Last edited:
cB's got the 83
 
cB's got the 83

OK fixed that.

1. Allin #24
2. RR #48
3. NCR #14
4. brettcee #11
5. Scorpion #18
6. Godangit #88
7. mike 99#
8. E46Envy #20
9. CB #83
 
I'm sticking to my usual Fiasco practice routine. Which is NO practice!
At least it's all left turns.
 
That's right boys just a few little right kinks and all left turns
good luck passing!
 
We will run with damage off. Maybe visible damage on. There will be a lot of crashes and spins. There will be a lot of rubbing and you will get spun out more than once until the pack spreads out. Brake marker for the 1st turn is tricky. You must find one and stick to it. Any deviation and you go too deep. These cars go faster at this track that it appears, you need a lot of brake zone. Don't have your crew do too much body work before the race.
 
The first turn braking zone is even longer in the draft. Even under "weak" draft conditions its easy to misjudge your braking zone
 
ncrthree
I'm sticking to my usual Fiasco practice routine. Which is NO practice!
At least it's all left turns.

My car has 0 miles and I have 0 miles at this track. Looks like a Fiasco x2.
 
I'm getting on now if anyone needs some help or wants to run some laps
 
Wont make the Fiasco race, it causes too much of a Fiasco at home.
 
Doubt I'll make it either. Lots of family/work stuff going on lately.
 
brettcee
OK fixed that.

1. Allin #24
2. RR #48
3. NCR #14
4. brettcee #11
5. Scorpion #18
6. Godangit #88
7. mike 99#
8. E46Envy #20
9. CB #83
10.Itoss #43
 
brettcee
Wont make the Fiasco race, it causes too much of a Fiasco at home.

We better not see you sign on to watch Top Gear.
 
I'll be on right at 6:50. I'll run 1 lap to qualify and then game on. Sorry guys. I'm in the middle of a move.
 
Ito and Brett are both out unless you hear directly from them.
 
AllinWitJT
I'll be on right at 6:50. I'll run 1 lap to qualify and then game on. Sorry guys. I'm in the middle of a move.

Is the first race 30+1 or just 30
 
30+1 rolling. Second race inverted grid start just 30. Thanks.
 
Back