AIWJT Friday Night Fiasco Series Round 5 MIDGET MAYHEM

  • Thread starter Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 277 comments
  • 51,698 views
RR. Same format as far as lounge to lobby. When we practiced at Cape after the race there was much more lag in the lounge. If we have only 12 we will run mics. on to see how it goes.
 
AllinWitJT
RR. Same format as far as lounge to lobby. When we practiced at Cape after the race there was much more lag in the lounge. If we have only 12 we will run mics. on to see how it goes.

Aye Aye Captain
 
I'm in the same boat , I'm working late , ill hurry but its gonna be awhile ad I start vacation next week and have tons to do
 
Well what a fiasco. Perfect time. Thanks guys.
 
AllinWitJT
Well what a fiasco. Perfect time. Thanks guys.

It was honestly a lot more fun than I expected. Great job everyone that participated. The second race was a fiasco! Great job cB you are the ring master.
 
Yeah cB killed it. Good job.
 
Thanks JT. I didn't think I could make it last night, glad I did. This series should be just what the doctor ordered to lighten everybody up. Man, I wanted to hang with the big dogs in the buses but kept getting mesmerized by the interior. It's beautiful! Cb is the Master of The Ring it seems, I hung with him a while in the bug before succumbing to the evil carrousel. Could be lots of fun future races here. Hint:go-karts!
 
Jamón ibérico for life. Pata negra.
 
ncrthree
Thanks JT. I didn't think I could make it last night, glad I did. This series should be just what the doctor ordered to lighten everybody up. Man, I wanted to hang with the big dogs in the buses but kept getting mesmerized by the interior. It's beautiful! Cb is the Master of The Ring it seems, I hung with him a while in the bug before succumbing to the evil carrousel. Could be lots of fun future races here. Hint:go-karts!

Hey man. Glad you liked it.
 
Hey man. Glad you liked it.

I had my doubts.......... but that was the most fun I've had on GT5 in a while. 👍

The start of the bug race was epic
rockon.gif
 
boshuter
I had my doubts.......... but that was the most fun I've had on GT5 in a while. 👍

The start of the bug race was epic

Nice. Pretty funny stuff.
 
ncrthree
Could be lots of fun future races here. Hint:go-karts!

At night!
 
Round 2 Posted in OP. Don't drink anything hot while you read it.
 
JAMON HAVOC

Call your car

1. Allin #24
 
I'll be loading up the old 48 and shipping her to Spain. Hope the Coors stays cold.
 
Ha! The OP's too funny JT. My car will be the Tony Stewart Special.
Now who's ready for pork chops!
 
Last edited:
JAMON HAVOC

Call your car

1. Allin #24
2. RR #48
3. NCR #14
 
OP title photo updated. I'm just the thinker upper and photo taker gatherer guy. Brett gets the orders and makes the images happen.
 
JAMON HAVOC

Call your car

1. Allin #24
2. RR #48
3. NCR #14
4. brettcee #11
 
JAMON HAVOC

Call your car

1. Allin #24
2. RR #48
3. NCR #14
4. brettcee #11
5. Scorpion #18
 
ok I hope 48 sec around Madrid Mini is good enough, now off to practice for another race...
 
Scorpion0001
ok I hope 48 sec around Madrid Mini is good enough, now off to practice for another race...

Were you at 801hp and race softs?
 
Lol @ first post scenario
 
Last edited:
Fiasco postponed to the 24th. Thanks.
 
Back