AIWJT GT300 Tuning Prohibited Pre-Season Racing/Drivers WantedOpen 

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 174 comments
increased the payouts?? I don't think so...seem mighty small for me only around 20k for a championship win

Are we only allowed to choose from those 4 cars? If so I only have another $300,000 to save up to buy one :lol::crazy::gtpflag:

Anyone looking to make some fairly easy credits, check out the Goodwood Festival. 160,000 credits for gold by the 5th group (with the 200% multiplyer) and you win some cool cars too. Although the last run is white knuckle.

GT300's: 361 HP limit 518 PP
ALL STOCK/Tuning Prohibited
BRZ=1.23.054 (518pp -361hp-1150kg)
Garaiya=1.23.08 (514pp -352hp-1175kg)
Impreza=1.22.9 (514pp -333hp-1100kg)
RX7=1.22.89 (512pp -337hp-1100kg)

ALL BASE MODELS....so we can paint them all different

That series is for you Roadrash.:sly:
on a side note how do you join your friends in an open room???:dunce::confused:
I tried using the filter but it did not work nor could I find his room...mmmm this does not look good :banghead::confused:
p.s. I am getting tired of the grind alreadY :drool::crazy::odd:
think I will go play some Assassins Creed instead:lol:

That series is for you Roadrash.:sly:
on a side note how do you join your friends in an open room???:dunce::confused:
I tried using the filter but it did not work nor could I find his room...mmmm this does not look good :banghead::confused:
p.s. I am getting tired of the grind alreadY :drool::crazy::odd:
think I will go play some Assassins Creed instead:lol:
Try setting the filters to all. Then near the bottom select "show friends rooms only". If it doesn't show up try refreshing. If not he might not be the original host of the room and it might not show. I miss the coffee cup way from GT5 much easier.

Try setting the filters to all. Then near the bottom select "show friends rooms only". If it doesn't show up try refreshing. If not he might not be the original host of the room and it might not show. I miss the coffee cup way from GT5 much easier.

I tried the filter reset and the triangle button several times, even tried using the room id # but no luck I could not join him, very upsetting
:confused::banghead::odd::mad:
I don't know if I can race with those camaro's round and round and round always turning left..:lol::rolleyes:

I don't know if I can race with those camaro's round and round and round always turning left..:lol::rolleyes:

There's a road course on the schedule. I would do it but I'm already signed up for another series at that time. Looks like fun, close racing though. Good luck Roadrash.

Hey all,

As we don't have a full crew and are waiting for a few of our guys to get up and running, numbers are kind of thin to have the mix ups we used to have. For the time being I'm going to postpone running a Wednesday series and run on Saturdays in the series RR posted. Hopefully I can refrain from being bully of the block get a few new recruits when we do start up again.

Good call chief.

The series I joined is well organized and the bunch has been racing together for a while. They have a few spots open I believe if anyone is interested. Hopefully we can get a few recruits to run with us in our next venture.

Would anyone want to look for another mid week series and join up with them ? God knows there's a lot of them starting up.
I wouldn't mind doing that as well as the Saturday IROC League. We can do some one make races on Wednesday nights too if you guys want.
Speaking of the IROC League JT and I ran with them last night. They're a great group of guys a lot like our clan. It looks like its going to be a fun series.

Looks like they have three spots left over there , hurry and get them guys . At least for a few months I can race twice a week. I would like to drive use all those race cars I got lol. Are we gonna do the daytona endurance race?

Looks like they have three spots left over there , hurry and get them guys . At least for a few months I can race twice a week. I would like to drive use all those race cars I got lol. Are we gonna do the daytona endurance race?
Yes we are. JT should have the thread up soon. A couple of the guys from last night were interested in it so it will probably be close to a full grid

you guys were on last night!?!?!?
I could not see your room or join you in any room(s) you were in, PD needs to fix this asap or this game is going downhill fast!

Back