Aleman PhotoWorks - "F330 P4 Update"

• Thread starter Aleman
  • 114 comments
Italy
Monza
AlmanBlack
WELCOME

logo_gtp_gallery.png

Hi all, my name is Alex and like any respected photographer here I've decided to start my own gallery, I hope you like it.

Comments & Critics are always appreciated, thanks for your visit!

- 12.03.2011 Gallery Created -

Last edited:
Perfect Retro toning on them. I like the little scratches and specs. Just a bit of nitpicking, but you can tell you used the same scratches on the 2nd picture

Haha!! I'm a lazy b@st@rd!

Nah!!.. crap I've pasted the same layer by mistake, well I will fix it.

Thanks Gtuned

haha, no problem dude, just noticed it is all, still doesn't take away from the quality

Really like the scratching effect on the last one, didn't even realize it on the second until GTuned pointed it out.

wow, it was definitely time to start your own gallery. Those Ford pics are beautiful.

Really looking forward to see more of your work. And thanks again for the colors ;)

Really like the scratching effect on the last one, didn't even realize it on the second until GTuned pointed it out.

Thanks Veyron!

Very nice pics and impressive processing!!! Like it!

Thank you Dolp, I really like your pics too, they impress me every time! :)

wow, it was definitely time to start your own gallery. Those Ford pics are beautiful.

Really looking forward to see more of your work. And thanks again for the colors ;)

Thanks Mitch, you are very wellcome! 👍

The angles used for the Corvette are great, and I can appreciate the color you've painted it in as well. Just the kind of tone the late model C1 deserves.

👍

The Art Morrison is just sex. I mean the color, the rims, the angles and tones. I must resist painting mine like yours now.

The Lemans set is awesome as well, beats my SuperGT set by miles, and there's only 2 pictures !

Lovely LMP & GT500 pics. Favorite is the last one in that lot as it has great angle and the backfire just makes it that little bit more special 👍

Back