• Thread starter Aleman
  • 114 comments
GT-R Black Edition 2012

gtr_BE_fuji1_web.jpg

gtr_BE_fuji2_web.jpg

Fuji Test Drive

Beautiful shots :drool:

Thanks Shaolin! :)

Wow, great photos. I love how realistic they always look.

Thanks as always Primus, maybe cause I shoot for long around real life tracks, so I tend to use that "style". 👍

Fantastic composition and editing! :eek: Very nicely done!

Thanks ceiling, I should visit your gallery more often, your works are beautyful.

Really cool photos! I tiny bit of criticism though; the car is sometimes too close to the edges for my liking. ;)

Well many thanks sej, it's an honour for me, for the rest yes... I tend to carry the close up to extreme, but I love it! ;)

After ages of silence..

1967 was a banner year for the Enzo Ferrari motor company, as it saw the production of the mid-engined 330 P4,[3] a renowned V12 endurance car meant to replace the previous year's P3.

Only four Ferrari P4-engined cars were ever made: one P3/4 and three 330 P4's. Their 3-valve cylinder head was modeled after those of Italian Grand Prix-winning Formula One cars. To this was added the same fuel injection system from the P3 for an output of up to 450 hp.

The P3/4, one of the P4's, and one 412 P electrified the racing world when they crossed the finish line together in first, second, and third place in the 1967 24 Hours of Daytona, for a photo finish to counter Ford's photo of the Ford GT 40 MK II's crossing the finish line together First, Second, and Third at Le Mans in 1966.

330 P4 1967

330_p4_monza3_web.jpg

330_p4_monza4_web.jpg

330_p4_monza1_web.jpg

First photo has got to be downright one of the most realistic shots I've ever seen. Great work! 👍

Back