alexlam24's replica thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
  • 31,940 views
Alex,

Send me the Initial D S2000 on wednesday

And cancel our 5-6 Sept Trade

Thanks
 
Sent another five pink paints.
 
Nismo4Life82
Sound great thank you. will send the mattes before then.

Ok thanks
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Alex,

Send me the Initial D S2000 on wednesday

And cancel our 5-6 Sept Trade

Thanks

lol ok
 
Varis Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Varis Toyota GT86

Is that ok for 5 chromes and 5 mattes?
or are there cars youre looking after?
 
Yo dawg, I heard you have an Alfa Romeo Brera S; I could really use a Brera S. What do I have to send you to make one of these cars appear in my gift box?
 
Dooglers8
Yo dawg, I heard you have an Alfa Romeo Brera S; I could really use a Brera S. What do I have to send you to make one of these cars appear in my gift box?

Send me $50 and your moms credit card
 
ThaRealCreeper
Varis Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Varis Toyota GT86

Is that ok for 5 chromes and 5 mattes?
or are there cars youre looking after?

Paints are fine. I have enough cars already
 
Send me $50 and your moms credit card

Mmmkay.
I'll send you $50 worth of Mexican Pesos and an expired credit card. 👍
 
Dooglers8
Mmmkay.
I'll send you $50 worth of Mexican Pesos and an expired credit card. 👍

Yay!
 
Nismo4Life82
Are we still on for today? sent fr

Tomorrow. I got a Lamborghini to send today
 
What's the better r8 v10 and what would you want as payment and what do they look like ;)
 
ThaRealCreeper
Varis Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Varis Toyota GT86

Is that ok for 5 chromes and 5 mattes?
or are there cars youre looking after?

Sorry to bother you, but what's your PSN again?
 
wolfdragon97
Name me the paints you want and I'll see if I have them.

What's your PSN?
 
Clytius Lamborghini sent
 
ThaRealCreeper
XTremeATTV, we are friends already

I know,I just forgot who I was supposed to send to
 
Nismo request sent. Accept it
 
Which is the better r8 v10. And could I get a pic
 
You have tow replicas based on the r8 v10 I was asking which of them was better as I don't want to acquire 2, and am I able to see a picture
 
mjm_98
You have tow replicas based on the r8 v10 I was asking which of them was better as I don't want to acquire 2, and am I able to see a picture

The biturbo is better, but for some reason I can't upload any photos right now. Google the car
 
Nismo your R32 has been sent
 
Holy mother of god! I have 81 gtrs!!!!! Help i'm turning into kaz!!
 
alexlam24
Holy mother of god! I have 81 gtrs!!!!! Help i'm turning into kaz!!

:lol: Send one over and it will be a even 80 !! :sly:

S2000 on Wednesday, Remember!!

Thanks
 
I want the nissan R32 Bee

I have a lvl 11 ticket and matte gray, silver, any aventador mattes
 
Back