alexlam24's replica thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
  • 31,938 views
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Lol Theace

This is a different replica to the one you are making

Your payment is a TVR Tuscan 0/0/0 in sunset pearlescent

Yes I know you have a commissioned replica. I can't start it until you send me the base car though.
 
Theace37
Yes I know you have a commissioned replica. I can't start it until you send me the base car though.

Which will be sent Wednesday 22nd

I have recieved the TVR by the way..

Can squeeze you in for the 23rd to send it
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Which will be sent Wednesday 22nd

I have recieved the TVR by the way..

Can squeeze you in for the 23rd to send it

Perfect.

On a side note... I'm sorry for taking up space in Alexs thread
 
Theace37
Perfect.

On a side note... I'm sorry for taking up space in Alexs thread

I'm sure he doesn't mind...

;)
 
Locoman your Lamborghini Gallardo SuperLeggera has been sent. Have fun
 
alexlam24
Locoman your Lamborghini Gallardo SuperLeggera has been sent. Have fun

Thanks bro!
 
locoman88
Be sure to see your name in reputation thread! Thanks again!

Yay! *fireworks go off and I clap like a retarded seal*
No offense to seals
 
So when do you want your Merc SLS Hamann hawk?

Whenever you are free mate, let me know when you are going to send

Thanks
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Whenever you are free mate, let me know when you are going to send

Thanks

Ok
 
alexlam24
No problem!

Hey I love the gallardo! It's the best replica ever!!! Thanks!
 
locoman88
Hey I love the gallardo! It's the best replica ever!!! Thanks!

No problem! If you ever need anymore cars just tell me.
 
alexlam24
No problem! If you ever need anymore cars just tell me.

Alright thanks man!
 
Hey I was wondering if you wanted, me to run your cars on top gear? I try to run replicas on my thread. Can I? My thread is kind if exclusive to replicas.
 
locoman88
Hey I was wondering if you wanted, me to run your cars on top gear? I try to run replicas on my thread. Can I? My thread is kind if exclusive to replicas.

Would you do mine?
 
Hamann SL700 recieved

Its awesome

Thanks
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Hamann SL700 recieved

Its awesome

Thanks

6.3 liter engine me gusta
 
locoman88
Hey I was wondering if you wanted, me to run your cars on top gear? I try to run replicas on my thread. Can I? My thread is kind if exclusive to replicas.

If you want to
 
i would like the Initial D Nissan R32. what would you like in return?
 
Nismo4Life82
i would like the Initial D Nissan R32. what would you like in return?

Anything is fine. If you have any matte paints I would appreciate it as a couple replicas are matte black or such
 
Anything is fine. If you have any matte paints I would appreciate it as a couple replicas are matte black or such

I will look tonight and let you know what matte colors i have.
 
Initial D God Hand S2000 D: no way, what do you want for it?
 
Hey mate, just checking in on how business is doin ya.

Good luck to you and if ya need something lemme know!
 
Back