alexlam24's replica thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
  • 31,940 views
Nismo4Life82
Add me so i can send good sir.PSN MURDERFACE0082

Send me one, baby sitting my little cousin right now
 
Hi mate,

Thanks for the fantastic cars ... they are fabulous.
I can't say enough, thnak you very much.
Your cars definitely make my week.

👍👍👍
 
The by turbo!
 
StarLight
Hi mate,

Thanks for the fantastic cars ... they are fabulous.
I can't say enough, thnak you very much.
Your cars definitely make my week.

👍👍👍

:)
 
Hey alex shot me a FR and delete a friend cuz your full, remember you said we are trading today/
 
ShortAzianKid
Hey alex shot me a FR and delete a friend cuz your full, remember you said we are trading today/

Still baby sitting :(
 
ShortAzianKid
Hey alex shot me a FR and delete a friend cuz your full, remember you said we are trading today/

Is your PSN clytius?
 
Hey Alex, hope you are well

Nissan GTR R34 HKS BNR34 Driving Performer = 5 silver chromes - 7th Sept
Initial D G-- Hand S2000 = 5 gold chromes = 8th Sept

Deal?
 
Last edited:
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Hey Alex, hope you are well

Nissan GTR R34 HKS BNR34 Driving Performer = 5 silver chromes - 7th Sept
Initial D G-- Hand S2000 = 5 gold chromes = 8th Sept

Deal?

Sure, just send me a message on that said dates
 
alexlam24
Sure, just send me a message on that said dates

Ok mate, keep them free for trading for me!!
 
Can I get that z06?
 
Hi mate, great looking list of cars, I'd like to order a couple of them if thats ok:tup:

Varis Toyota GT86
Shadow Sports Nissan GTR

Let me know what your looking for, got plenty of chromes, mattes & tickets for trade:)
 
locoman88

I'll send it to you when I'm open. Birthday party is coming up and I'm pretty busy and school starts next week
 
zakyta_4
Hi mate, great looking list of cars, I'd like to order a couple of them if thats ok:tup:

Varis Toyota GT86
Shadow Sports Nissan GTR

Let me know what your looking for, got plenty of chromes, mattes & tickets for trade:)

Ok what's your PSN?
 
I will take the J's racing s2000.
What would you like in return?
 
Ok what's your PSN?

Thanks buddy, my PSN is zakyta_Replica, that's where all my replicas are:)

Let me know what you'd like for them, got heaps to trade mate:tup:
 
Clytius
You sent one to me the other day. Was that unintentional?

Yeah I think. I was supposed to send it to asiankid
 
ShortAzianKid
Well awesome...when do you want ot make the trade now

Yeah now.
 
alexlam24
Yeah now.

Err right I'll send over paints and stuff later you still need to fr me I can't do today, tomorrow work?
 
ShortAzianKid
Err right I'll send over paints and stuff later you still need to fr me I can't do today, tomorrow work?

Yeah. I sent a fr to you
 
Back