alexlam24's replica thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
  • 31,938 views
ShortAzianKid
Initial D God Hand S2000 D: no way, what do you want for it?

Anything is fine. A couple of paints is good
 
Theace37
Hey mate, just checking in on how business is doin ya.

Good luck to you and if ya need something lemme know!

Thanks. Everythings going fine
 
Nismo4Life82
i would like the Initial D Nissan R32. what would you like in return?

Send me a fr
 
Nissan GTR R35 Blitz D1 Car. I'm interested a lot and I assume you are quite busy. I have a lot to offer for trade. If you can put me in the schedule I would be thankful.

Will send you a Fr if it is ok to do so.
Cheers!
 
Quick question, sorry for being a noob.

What are replicas lol?
 
Kadz246
Quick question, sorry for being a noob.

What are replicas lol?

Where you try to replicate the specs of cars that are not in gt5.
 
StarLight
Hi mate,

What do you want for the Office-K cars?
So I can send the stuff monday and tuesday.
:cheers:

Lamborghini has been sent.Ferrari coming tomorrow
 
locoman88
Where you try to replicate the specs of cars that are not in gt5.

Aaah ok so you just tune the car to match?
 
alexlam24
...fml with this thread

Nice, well you still haven't answered my question on the color/type of paints you would like for the Initial D S2000 GOD HAND
 
ShortAzianKid
Nice, well you still haven't answered my question on the color/type of paints you would like for the Initial D S2000 GOD HAND

Anything is fine.
 
alexlam24
Anything is fine.

Okay, I'll shoot over a FR on Friday, when do you want to make the trade?
 
ShortAzianKid
Okay, I'll shoot over a FR on Friday, when do you want to make the trade?

I can do Friday. I only have 1 more car to send and I'm free for the rest of the week
 
alexlam24
I can do Friday. I only have 1 more car to send and I'm free for the rest of the week

Cool trade then! I'll pm you later
 
Hi,

Leaving for holiday soon, but when I'm back. Let me know how many replicas you can/want to trade with me...

1, 2, 5....something?!

Thanks mate

EDIT: since Alex has difficulties with replicas and me.
Anybody else that got a replica from here and wanna share it with me?

.. my wishlist is post 33
 
Last edited:
Hey alex I like the replica of the audi r8 v10.
 
Outeke
Hi,

Leaving for holiday soon, but when I'm back. Let me know how many replicas you can/want to trade with me...

1, 2, 5....something?!

Thanks mate

EDIT: since Alex has difficulties with replicas and me.
Anybody else that got a replica from here and wanna share it with me?

.. my wishlist is post 33

You mean put it on share so you can borrow/drive it?

Of course send me a FR on OPT1MUM_G4M3R and I will tell my brother to accept, ( currently on holiday !! )

I have the R35 GTR '07 P900 Switzer Performance
And the SLS Hamann Hawk

Both set to online share

Also They are from Alex and are awesome!!

Thanks again Alex

Let me know, Outeke..
 
Last edited:
Anything is fine. If you have any matte paints I would appreciate it as a couple replicas are matte black or such
I have matte: Black,dark gray,dark red,dark silver,gray,green,light gray,light red,light silver,purple,silver. let me know whats need for the intial d skyline and the godshand s2000
 
Nismo4Life82
I have matte: Black,dark gray,dark red,dark silver,gray,green,light gray,light red,light silver,purple,silver. let me know whats need for the intial d skyline and the godshand s2000

I'll take a matte black and gray. Thanks :)
 
Alex clean out your pm box and are we still on for tomorrow?
 
ShortAzianKid
Alex clean out your pm box and are we still on for tomorrow?

In the words of Kaz, yep
 
Starlight your Office k vehicles have all been sent
 
I have matte: Black,dark gray,dark red,dark silver,gray,green,light gray,light red,light silver,purple,silver. let me know whats need for the intial d skyline and the godshand s2000

Add me so i can send good sir.PSN MURDERFACE0082
 
Back