Alien-free Endurance Race @ Midfield - POSTPONED - Spots Open!Open 

• Thread starter kelrick85
  • 100 comments
Painted already my #13 Bawo(native saying about BMW here) :D but on track not an inch. :( tonight i'll be testing it so i wont end as in my previous race - 11 laps/10 pitstops for repair :embarrassed:

Information about formation lap is posted in the OP. There will be one formation lap.

Tagging @EWeinbauer

I hope you do another one soon, can't make it Saturday, going to Sebring.

Sorry you can't make it. Was about to tag you to see if you were interested!

Painted already my #13 Bawo(native saying about BMW here) :D but on track not an inch. :( tonight i'll be testing it so i wont end as in my previous race - 11 laps/10 pitstops for repair :embarrassed:

Midfield is normal length track, so even if you make a mistake, it won't take 10 minutes to limp home. Just be careful passing slow cars when you zoom by with your fast BMW :scared:

Information about formation lap is posted in the OP. There will be one formation lap.

Tagging @EWeinbauer

Sorry you can't make it. Was about to tag you to see if you were interested!

Midfield is normal length track, so even if you make a mistake, it won't take 10 minutes to limp home. Just be careful passing slow cars when you zoom by with your fast BMW :scared:
Yea, dont worry, i am used to wreck myself rather than anyone else :D

I'm picturing you as Gru

despicable-me-61.jpg

I would like to participate if possible. My choice is the Corvette #69 and my PSN is FatherDiomedes. Thanks!

Have you registered with WRS? I could not find you in the registry. If not, just run a few laps at Midfield and let me know the time. I just want to make sure you're not too fast to be running in this race.

I had a couple of laps with the event specs. My times were around mid 1:09 without any tweaks or set up. I didn't know which C6 R you mean (there are two race cars: Z06 and ZR1). For my laps I used the ZR1.

I had a couple of laps with the event specs. My times were around mid 1:09 without any tweaks or set up. I didn't know which C6 R you mean (there are two race cars: Z06 and ZR1). For my laps I used the ZR1.
Hmm I didn't notice. Maybe @Ettick can let us know which C6R it is, and whether the lap time seems reasonable for untuned ZR1. For the race, make sure to follow the power/weight limit posted on the OP.

i had 1'9,9 in the detuned and a bit messy setuped BMW, so that time sounds reasonably. After putting ballast and powerlimiter to meet these 2 criteria i had i think 567, or 569 PP so keep at the weight/power tunes guys

Cool, thanks! I followed power/weight limits and had a few more laps. Running round the track at 1:09.1 or 2. I won't make any significant changes to the stock setup. I just want to have some fun in an organised event (been a while) rather than try to squeeze the last tenth off my lap time. Looking forward to see you on track!

So all the sudden we are down to 4 starting grid.

Do we continue? We will wait until tomorrow, but not sure if we will start if any less than this.

I would try to do this in one week or two, with more advertisement for it...

@kelrick85 A race of two hours for 4 people... I am not too sure if that works...

Edit: With two people in each class

Me bummed. Bought two cars, spent time tuning'em, made practice online etc and now can't make it

Really really sorry but my job has become more and more last minute and I really can't afford to not accept any gig.

I'm heading to the studio now and gonna be there at least till early evening hence why I informed you all. There's gonna be a chance that I'm gonna be home earlier but it all depends on the guys I'm working with so...

Last edited:
Back