Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

Some pictures from August 09th, 2014 at Monza

Good race craft @STOCKY8A1
IMG_20140810_134555.jpg

@Nail-27 Stopping to build a sandcastle
IMG_20140810_135754.jpg

Sorry @Nail-27
IMG_20140810_140216.jpg

All in a pack! @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1 @mopar440 @Nail-27 @alienracing
IMG_20140810_140246.jpg

This boys and girls is why you dont buy rain tires and forget to change them back to slicks when it isnt raining.
IMG_20140810_140717.jpg

@alienracing leaving his mark.....
IMG_20140810_140740.jpg

Close one @emgoodwin good save
IMG_20140810_141001.jpg

I dont know what happened here
IMG_20140810_141354.jpg

Last edited:
The internet tech showed up today and presented me with a line coupling that had been 1700 feet from our house ( we live on a real cul de sac in the country). It had become wet and then sometime last winter (very much colder than normal) it had expanded when frozen and left a partial connection that degraded the line quality. If I had Comcast or someone who was not a gamer ( which the tech who found it plays battle.net) THE FAULT WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN FOUND.

As a result I am BACK.Still not a great connection but BETTER than it has ever been.:sly:

We will see how it affects my racing...but it only can help.

The internet tech showed up today and presented me with a line coupling that had been 1700 feet from our house ( we live on a real cul de sac in the country). It had become wet and then sometime last winter (very much colder than normal) it had expanded when frozen and left a partial connection that degraded the line quality. If I had Comcast or someone who was not a gamer ( which the tech who found it plays battle.net) THE FAULT WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN FOUND.

As a result I am BACK.Still not a great connection but BETTER than it has ever been.:sly:

We will see how it affects my racing...but it only can help.

Sweet some good news Ned the future shall be good. Good chance to test it out also this weekend is 3 hours of Silverstone with the GTR. Also check out the layout of Silverstone I have on page one every turn named and labeled. It was on awesome find.

Who's all racing this weekend?

Hopefully most of us its Silverstone this weekend. If you guys have friends that may wanna jump in get a head start and have them post in this thread so we can get them setup so we can have a decent number turnout. Thanks you guys for showing up and the faith in this league. We will make it work.

Last edited:
Hopefully most of us its Silverstone this weekend. If you guys have friends that may wanna jump in get a head start and have them post in this thread so we can get them setup so we can have a decent number turnout. Thanks you guys for showing up and the faith in this league. We will make it work.

Just a Friendly reminder it is Silverstone this weekend.
@Nail-27 @miata13B @euclid58 @hognhominy @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1 @Piler @Rockhound18 @spiraldave @joe_diben @mopar440
@Jay_B_II

there is a chance I will be late...do you run in practice mode or endurance. with PRACTICE LATE COMERS CAN ENTER RACE...I NAY OTHER MODE THEY CAN NOT.sorry caps not intentional...finger problem lol

there is a chance I will be late...do you run in practice mode or endurance. with PRACTICE LATE COMERS CAN ENTER RACE...I NAY OTHER MODE THEY CAN NOT.sorry caps not intentional...finger problem lol
How late do you have an idea? If so we can practice until you get there no worries id rather have you there for the whole thing since its more fun. Just let me know and I run Practice/Qualify/Endurance

Back