Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

Hustling up some stuff IRL, basically Bought this:
1963 23 Window Deluxe Walkthrough
Jaoge79.jpg

Sold It, then bought this:
1959 Mercedes 190SL
jjvTHAK.jpg

Sold it, then bought this:

1991 BMW 850i 5.0V12 6speed 49k miles Sport Seats, immaculate.
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I'm keeping the last one đź‘Ť

Did we not run? I got caught up with work? And was going to try and make the 2nd race

There is an issue with our league overlapping the SNAIL enduro series. None the less its fine you didnt make it Vinny. To give you the jist of what you didnt hear, i am going to reconstruct this league to a tad earlier time so there is no conflict between the two. Some believe that I was trying to compete while all I wanted to do is race. So with that being that is why we dont have many people because the Snail Enduro trumps us. So im going to try making it a bit earlier start time so it doesnt come close to their start time . I apologize for the sudden changes and I would greatly appreciate everyones opinions and concerns in the matter. If youd like anything to be added to the OP or Rules or whatever now is the time to speak up and let me know. Any questions just ask me. I am doing this to hopefully increase the number of bodies we have week to week. Again i apologize for these turn of events. I will keep everyone updated and there will be some reconstructing going on also. Thank you.

@Piler @Nail-27 @miata13B @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1
@joe_diben @goofytyler @Rockhound18 @spiraldave @Jay_B_II

Well I say F'em and let's race and have fun, that's what they did to me when I wanted to do my iroc racing last year...

There is an issue with our league overlapping the SNAIL enduro series. None the less its fine you didnt make it Vinny. To give you the jist of what you didnt hear, i am going to reconstruct this league to a tad earlier time so there is no conflict between the two. Some believe that I was trying to compete while all I wanted to do is race. So with that being that is why we dont have many people because the Snail Enduro trumps us. So im going to try making it a bit earlier start time so it doesnt come close to their start time . I apologize for the sudden changes and I would greatly appreciate everyones opinions and concerns in the matter. If youd like anything to be added to the OP or Rules or whatever now is the time to speak up and let me know. Any questions just ask me. I am doing this to hopefully increase the number of bodies we have week to week. Again i apologize for these turn of events. I will keep everyone updated and there will be some reconstructing going on also. Thank you.

@Piler @Nail-27 @miata13B @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1
@joe_diben @goofytyler @Rockhound18 @spiraldave @Jay_B_II

To be completely clear, nobody is trying to tell you when you can run your series. You can run your series at any time that you want to run it. You can't expect to be able to have a series that competes directly with an existing SNAIL series and advertise it in the main SNAIL thread.

Last edited:
To be completely clear, nobody is trying to tell you when you can run your series. You can run your series at any time that you want to run it. You can't expect to be able to have a series that competes directly with an existing SNAIL series and advertise it in the main SNAIL thread.

Look, I apologized and I removed it from the thread. The only thing I asked is for a few people to jump in that were not already involved in the Snail Enduro and replace a few missing heads. I didnt realize that I would have to run it by Zer05ive. I plan on moving it to a few hours earlier anyway that way if someone does wish to join they dont have to choose between the two series, they could do both if they wish. By all means I didnt realize it would be considered directly competeing unless you mean in the way of the event type (endurance). Fzappa is the one who mentioned the overlapping of my end time with cmbeals starting time. Thats where the time issue came into play. I understand you guys have worked hard for what you all have created and brought it to and I respect that, I dont wish to compete with it, I just wanted to start my own series because I simply wasnt satified with what I was getting there on Saturdays because I want to open in up more globally rather than mostly national.

Look, I apologized and I removed it from the thread. The only thing I asked is for a few people to jump in that were not already involved in the Snail Enduro and replace a few missing heads. I didnt realize that I would have to run it by Zer05ive. I plan on moving it to a few hours earlier anyway that way if someone does wish to join they dont have to choose between the two series, they could do both if they wish. By all means I didnt realize it would be considered directly competeing unless you mean in the way of the event type (endurance). Fzappa is the one who mentioned the overlapping of my end time with cmbeals starting time. Thats where the time issue came into play. I understand you guys have worked hard for what you all have created and brought it to and I respect that, I dont wish to compete with it, I just wanted to start my own series because I simply wasnt satified with what I was getting there on Saturdays because I want to open in up more globally rather than mostly national.
Actually that was my plan last night...but had to choose between the two. Which of course was the problem. If you move to mid or early afternoon the only one you conflict with are European based FGTA races. I went and raced Motegi oval with Beals group. We lost 3 to dcs but had an absolute blast in the Megaine Racer....super combo.

I am interested in joining
Hi Clarky and thank you for your interest. All I need from you is your PSN ID Car Color/Wheel Color and a number.
I am currently in the process of reorganizing some issues with the league but Im positive we will be set to go again this coming Saturday. Thanks again for your interest.

Hi Clarky and thank you for your interest. All I need from you is your PSN ID Car Color/Wheel Color and a number.
I am currently in the process of reorganizing some issues with the league but Im positive we will be set to go again this coming Saturday. Thanks again for your interest.
My psn is dmclark190. And ill be #11, with a blue car and blue or white wheels

Last edited:
Sadly I won't be able to make that... I work Saturdays and don't get off till 4 Mountain time so I will have to drop out, sorry guys :(:guilty::grumpy:

Sadly I won't be able to make that... I work Saturdays and don't get off till 4 Mountain time so I will have to drop out, sorry guys :(:guilty::grumpy:

I can probaly change it by 2 hours let me know what a good eastern time would be if i moved it to 4 would that help?

Last edited:
Just an update guys we now have a director with a working computer again, no more updating from my phone:gtpflag: good news is this means we can have a youtube channel also. Thank you @STOCKY8A1 for setting up a Twitter account. I have good feelings that we will make this work to be one of the best leagues we can be it just takes time and patience. And as a second notice the official time is 7PM EST and we will run a 2 hour event with a caution lap halfway through the race.

@mopar440 @Nail-27 @Jay_B_II @spiraldave @hognhominy @Rockhound18 @joe_diben @emgoodwin @miata13B @TheClarky @Piler

Back