All Avatar Related Items Here....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rice Rocketeer
  • 5,056 comments
  • 364,547 views
Thank you much dude! How did you do it, just so I know to do it in the future?

In Photoshop, put the car on a new layer and delete the stuff from that layer that you don't want. Then make the bottom layer invisible and crop/resize to desierd size. Save it as a png or if that's too big, as a gif.
 
I like the white one better. I dont really like the Rinspeed's color, I like more of a dark carbon metallic gray.
 
In Photoshop, put the car on a new layer and delete the stuff from that layer that you don't want. Then make the bottom layer invisible and crop/resize to desierd size. Save it as a png or if that's too big, as a gif.

Cool. Thanks again.
 
She's a girl :lol: And she sounds happy about something, what with all the XD's. You go ATV riding lately, Sam?

Well today I did, XD but that's not the reason I'm so happy. I'm in love.
No really, I am. I met someone I'm going to be with forever.
That is, when he can move and come to michigan. ^_^

Thanks Vonie for making that avatar, I would have, I'm just not good in my programs yet. -.-' oh well. XD Laters.

Sammy^_~
 
Hi, Mr. Samantha's brother. ... What's with the 'hmm...?' :nervous:
 
He didn't know until today that I had a boyfriend. l_l
Well, yeah. :O I've had a boyfriend the feb 1st. XD And I just told my mom and brother today. Haven't told my dad yet... I wonder how that will go... Oh well. XD Laters.

Sammy.
 
Bit OT there guys..

Anyways:

untitled1di0.png


I found out it's impossible for Photoshop's Drop Shadow feature to work the way I want it to on image layers, so I had to custom brush it. Fun.
 
He didn't know until today that I had a boyfriend. l_l
Well, yeah. :O I've had a boyfriend the feb 1st. XD And I just told my mom and brother today. Haven't told my dad yet... I wonder how that will go... Oh well. XD Laters.

Sammy.

Good luck :)
 
MachỎne;2580558
Bit OT there guys..

Anyways:

untitled1di0.png


I found out it's impossible for Photoshop's Drop Shadow feature to work the way I want it to on image layers, so I had to custom brush it. Fun.
How do you want it to work? Like this?:
untitled1ld0.png
 
Yeah, I'm used to 120x120 avvies too.. :(

Oh well, look at my new avatar! Its really easy making it transparent.


EDIT: Damn. Could someone make it transparent? :dopey:
 
untitledcy5.gif
 
Psssht. I'll do you one better.

untitled1uz2.png


Tried to fix the logo sharpness a bit.
 
Hi guys, anyone have any Audi 'tars they could throw my way?

They'd be much appreciated and go to a good cause I swear ;)
 
O.o What kind of Audi avatars? I could get some up for you if you like?
I'll have to work on that. Hmmm... Yeah I'll get some tonight. I have nothing better to do besides talk to Justin. Ok. Laters.

Sammy. XD
 
R8_sunset.jpg
 
Oops. :O I forgot to do this last night. XD I'm really sorry about that. I was spending talk time with Justin. Duh. Sorry. Well atleast you got your pictures. Later.

Sammy.
 
Two fer ya.

audi1copype9.gif
audi2copydj5.gif


Isn't that first one awesome?
 
Well, I guess I need to follow the trend and get either the Duck or Sage treatment for this avatar. I'm not sure how good it would look really small, but I know i want rounded corners. I think.

I'd like to sick Duck or Sage on this, but anyone is welcome to come up with whatever they want. I'll post the original pic (the tach isn't quite in the center) and the avatar I made, just so you can take your pick. Do whatever you want.



 
Do you want it round or the corners rounded?
 
Rounded, eh? I never thought of actually making it round.

I don't know, whatever looks good. If you can get it to look good by making it follow the roundness of the actually tach then go for it. Or you can just make the corners rounded. Hell, make 20 of them if you want to. Do whatever.
 
I need to get better at making avatars:(.
 
Just a tip to people like me who can't use photoshop and want to resize pictures to use as an avatar or whatever... There's a website that does that, it's called www.snipshot.com

Really easy to use. 👍
 
Just a tip to people like me who can't use photoshop and want to resize pictures to use as an avatar or whatever... There's a website that does that, it's called www.snipshot.com

Really easy to use. 👍
Actually, if you try to use an avatar that is too large, it is automatically resized. I just used a 150X155 and it resized to 99X100.
 
TB
Actually, if you try to use an avatar that is too large, it is automatically resized. I just used a 150X155 and it resized to 99X100.
Really? I didn't know that. Still, snipshot will help you if the file size is too big.
 
Still, snipshot will help you if the file size is too big.
Agreed. Or if you are, oh, I don't know, doing someting not GTP related. :eek:
 
Back