All Avatar Related Items Here....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rice Rocketeer
  • 5,056 comments
  • 364,545 views
:grumpy: everyone's using my hat... I'm gonna have to find a new one.
 
Suppose I could whip something up. :D

Good? Yes/No?
 
ferrari_chris
Suppose I could whip something up. :D

Good? Yes/No?

Yes! Very Yes!
 
Can someone Chanukah mine up?

(If you can think of something to do.)
 
How's mine? It's the best I could do.
 
1 minute photoshopping. :p

<<
 
bondy_1625
hows my flake? not chrismassy enough?
One of the first Google Christmas Image results. :sly:
 
Changed mine to my cat.

Oh and

Ho ho ho, merry admin to you all!

daavatar1lm.gif
 
tt2js.gif


VIPFREAK made me this one, but it's a bit over 10kb. So could someone make it 10kb so I can use it?
 
Nice avatr Jon!
av-1.jpg
Jon's accel avatar, I need it in 100X100 and 10KB.
 
VIPFREAK
Bondy's sorry ass attempt at being christmasy

G.T.
One of the first Google Christmas Image results. :sly:

gah! well i could try harder i spose but im just too lazy and im not gonna b here for 3 days so who cares! :p i will whip something up quick :dunce:

ok hows that!
<-- :sly:
 
I think that's a bit too exposed for GTP, the mods might not like it. But don't get me wrong, I loved it. :D
 
:lol: I actually thought of something like that for your pimp ass because that's what was coming up on the google search "fat ass" only it wasn't "pretty" asses. :sick:
 
lol ok ill edit it slightly to make it a little more mod friendly! ;)
<--- howzat :p
 
FatAssBR
tt2js.gif


VIPFREAK made me this one, but it's a bit over 10kb. So could someone make it 10kb so I can use it?
The limit is 20KB. Your picture's not working anyway. :indiff:
Ram-Rod
... Jon's accel avatar, I need it in 100X100 and 10KB.
Do you want someone to help you with something? You'll need to be clearer than this.
 
I sent him another one but I don't know why it didn't work. Same happened with Jay's
 
ferrari_chris
The limit is 20KB. Your picture's not working anyway. :indiff:
Ah, true. :dunce:

I have it saved at home, I'll try to upload it from the computer later. I tried to link it directly from imageshack last night and it didn't work.
 
Back