All cars available in arcade mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Uh_Oh
  • 7 comments
  • 865 views
I'm just going to answer in the way, I'm guessing your answering.

Well, I'm not sure, but my guess, is that like GT3, a good number of cars will be available in classes. However, if its like GT3, more cars will become available throughout arcade depending on difficulty.

But that's what I'm guessing. :)
 
i think all cars will be available as there is no garage in the arcade mode
 
No, only 280 cars if i remember it correct. Spyker isn't even available in Arcade mode (yet.. i hope..). You also need to unlock tracks.

How to unlock them? I don't know. :(
 
I'm guessing that you unlock more cars and tracks in the same way as GT-3
 
i dont remember the specific thread or poster but i remember something like unlocking them through the simulation mode.
 
At first ,only 240 cars are available.

In GT mode, after you buy or unlock a new car, the one will be added to arcade mode.
 
It's highly unlikely that even half of the Sim Mode cars will be available in Arcade. Which bugs me quite a bit. Does anyone know, is the 2 player mode thus limited to Arcade Mode, or Simulation where your garage becomes available? Same with LAN mode.
 
Back