ALL Cars, Chrome Paints And 1000 Tickets Available! SHOP NOW CLOSED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 236 comments
  • 11,637 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penzoil Nismo GT-R (S)
NSX Takata Dome (S)
Calsonic Skyline (S)
Xavani Nismo GT-R (s)
Nissan R89C
In no specific order:)

Camaro LM Race Car
Storm V12 Race Car '99
Opel (Opel, not Vauxhall) Calibra Touring Car '94
5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00

I want these cars, agreed?
 
Camaro LM Race Car
Storm V12 Race Car '99
Opel (Opel, not Vauxhall) Calibra Touring Car '94
5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00

I want these cars, agreed?
For sure:)
 
I could do the falcon or opel astra touring car right now or after reset for the IMPREZA Rally Car '01
 
I could do the falcon or opel astra touring car right now or after reset for the IMPREZA Rally Car '01

I can't trade till the 16th.
Still interested?
 
Proposed trade for 16th Feb:

My Storm V12 Race Car '99 for
Your Ford GT '02
 
Just one more thing...I can't trade day 11, already have a trade
 
And for the 17th

My Ford Falcon XR8 for
Your Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
 
Also, GTShadowKing, can you confirm that the first post is correct?
 
Yes it's everything correct, expect on thing: As I said, I am almost sure I have a Vauxhall Calibra, not Opel...But 'til our trade, I can get one for sure:)
 
I'm afraid I'm booked up to and including the 12th so 16th suited me ;)

Next slot is the 18th, interested in that?

Yes it's everything correct, expect on thing: As I said, I am almost sure I have a Vauxhall Calibra, not Opel...But 'yil our trade, I can get one for sure:)

Okay, thanks :)
 
Next slot is the 18th, interested in that?

Yep, that works for me.

Also, how about:

My Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00 for
Your Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00

EDIT : Just check my list of cars. I can also trade these 3:
RAYBRIG NSX '00
ARTA NSX '00
Mobil 1 NSX '01
 
Yep, that works for me.

Also, how about:

My Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00 for
Your Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00

EDIT : Just check my list of cars. I can also trade these 3:
RAYBRIG NSX '00
ARTA NSX '00
Mobil 1 NSX '01

First post updated.
Is everything correct?
I don't have the C5R
 
I have the HSC Concept '04. How many Chrome paints can I get for it?
 
BTW, my Mobil 1 for your Penzoil Zexel GT-R?
 
Just realised I have a trade for the C5-R.
So I can trade you the C5-R for the Astra Super Touring Car '00
I've updated the first post again.
What do you want for these:
RAYBRIG NSX '00
ARTA NSX '00
Mobil 1 NSX '01
 
First post updated.
Is everything correct?
I don't have the C5R

OK,

My Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00 for
Your Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 (if not then : Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99)

My RAYBRIG NSX '00 for
Your Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car

My ARTA NSX '00 for
Your Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01

My Mobil 1 NSX '01 for
Your Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
 
OK,

My Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00 for
Your Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99

My RAYBRIG NSX '00 for
Your Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car

My ARTA NSX '00 for
Your Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01

My Mobil 1 NSX '01 for
Your Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85

Brilliant!
First post updated, please reply to confirm everything is correct.
 
Brilliant!
First post updated, please reply to confirm everything is correct.

Yep, that's good for me (I don't mind the CR5 or the PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99 as I'm looking for both of them ;) so leave things how they are )
 
Yep, that's good for me (I don't mind the CR5 or the PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99 as I'm looking for both of them ;) so leave things how they are )

I can trade you my C5-R for the 350Z Concept LM Race Car or HSC Concept '04.
Those are the last two cars I am looking for.
 
"15/02/11 = My R89C Race Car '89 for GTShadowKing Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00"

Instead of the R89C can it be the Toyota GT-ONE pls?
Already have a trade for the R89C, sorry for the inconvinient...
 
"15/02/11 = My R89C Race Car '89 for GTShadowKing Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00"

Instead of the R89C can it be the Toyota GT-ONE pls?
Already have a trade for the R89C, sorry for the inconvinient...

No problem.
Post updated.
 
Two cars left that I'm looking for!
Come on guys :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back