ALL Cars, Chrome Paints And 1000 Tickets Available! SHOP NOW CLOSED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 236 comments
  • 11,637 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll trade you my Corvette C5R Race Car for your Ford GT 02
 
I'll trade you my Corvette C5R Race Car for your Ford GT 02

Cars in blue in the first post are cars that I already have offers for.
 
Come on guys, just two more cars that I'm looking for.
I have loads of cars to choose from :)
 
I'm after Chrysler Crossfire. Trade you for a Falcon XR8 Race car.
 
I'm after Chrysler Crossfire. Trade you for a Falcon XR8 Race car.

The cars in the first post that are blue are cars that I already have offers for.
I'm now looking for the 350Z Concept LM Race Car and the HSC Concept '04.
 
Got your Calibra;)
And just notice...it's not the Xavani Hiroto GT-R, I want the Xavani NISMO GT-R!!! I already made that mistake in a previous trade:)
Thanks
 
Remember guys, there's still a slot on the 11th :)
 
i got a 0 mile Mobil 1 NSX that i can trade you for the NSXR LM race car
 
i got a 0 mile Mobil 1 NSX that i can trade you for the NSXR LM race car

The cars in the first post that are blue are cars that I already have offers for.
I'm now looking for the 350Z Concept LM Race Car and the HSC Concept '04.
 
i have: 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85 and arta nsx '00
what colors do you have fto super touring/impreza super touring in?
 
i have: 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85 and arta nsx '00
what colors do you have fto super touring/impreza super touring in?

The cars in the first post that are blue are cars that I already have offers for.
I'm now looking for the 350Z Concept LM Race Car and the HSC Concept '04.
 
i have the Camaro LM (red). Trade for your IROC Camaro. Can trade ASAP
 
I'm interested in the HSC Concept, what do you want for it?
 
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 for Zonda Lm?
 
Guess what mate...I got a 350Z Concept LM race car;)
What about a Corvette C5-R for it?
 
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 for Zonda Lm?

The cars in the first post that are blue are cars that I already have offers for.

Guess what mate...I got a 350Z Concept LM race car;)
What about a Corvette C5-R for it?

AWESOME!
How's the 23rd sound?
 
AWESOME! How's the 23rd sound?
Sounds...AWESOME;)
Thanks

PS: I just REALLY hope that the new update doesn't get in my trades way, or I'm screwed:nervous:
 
RAYBRIG NSX '00
ARTA NSX '00
au CERUMO Supra '01

I have these
 
Sounds...AWESOME;)
Thanks

PS: I just REALLY hope that the new update doesn't get in my trades way, or I'm screwed:nervous:

Same :nervous::nervous::nervous:
First post updated :)
Let me know if you get the HSC :D
 
RAYBRIG NSX '00
ARTA NSX '00
au CERUMO Supra '01

I have these

*sigh*
The cars in the first post that are blue are cars that I already have offers for.
 
Can anyone offer me the HSC?
It's in my UCD now :ouch: but I'm too poor.
 
I'm looking for Chrome Paints. I got a Matte Dark Read and a Matte Yellow but only 1 of each. I can trade right now.
 
I got the Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 (0 miles) do you want to trade it for the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy)?
 
An important update in the first post.
It's in bold.
The reason is to get all trades out of the way.
 
I got the Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 (0 miles) do you want to trade it for the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy)?

The cars in the first post that are blue are cars that I already have offers for.
 
Can anyone offer me the HSC?
It's in my UCD now :ouch: but I'm too poor.
I'm feeling your frustation...too intense...ah:ouch:...I can't stand it any more...:banghead:

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back