All decals in collection disappeared!

Discussion in 'GTS Livery Editor' started by Lebowski, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Lebowski

Lebowski

I was half way through making a livery when suddenly upon clicking on collection to place a decal nothing happened. All user decals in My Library are present, all the decals in my 10 Favourites folders are there but the 995 from Collection have entirely vanished, with a 0/1000 showing in the top right corner. I had literally only just placed a decal from it a minute before without issue but now over 2 years of carefully selected decals have disappeared into thin air! Anyone else encountered such an issue?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  2. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

Seems like the whole GT website is somewhat down :dunce: I can't access my collection either and it only loads a few screenshots and replays I've saved.

chrisspeed281 likes this.
  3. Lebowski

Lebowski

Hmm, yes there seems to be a big problem as i have just added a couple and they aren't showing either.

chrisspeed281 likes this.
  4. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

Activity Feed seems to work again, the collection page is still down...

Great work again by PD, first they mess up Black Friday and now Christmas :lol:

J24681357 and chrisspeed281 like this.
  5. VulcanSpirit

VulcanSpirit

Can confirm that I'm also having issues with loading my decal collection in My Library. Liveries still display them in Livery Editor (which in itself is taking much longer to load than usual), which suggests to me that they haven't disappeared entirely.

Activity Feed and Life Log are also currently taking longer to load in the game than on the website.

6. Firehound427

Firehound427

As mentioned in my status, I have had issues with accessing the activity log, car designs in my gallery, and the GT Sport app. Irritatingly, this all seemed to start while I was in the middle of uploading a bunch of liveries...

7. MMX

MMX Premium

Same here. Been waiting a week to work on that Charger, and now can't access my damn decals. :banghead:

Nuschel01 likes this.
  8. VulcanSpirit

VulcanSpirit

Might add that the 'My Library' section of the website is having problems as well. All photos and replays show up fine for me, but decals and liveries don't. The 'network error' message I received when the section did load suggests that the connection might be timing out before it has a chance to load the entire library.

vrossi and Nuschel01 like this.
  9. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

The page now seems to be working again at regular speed, BUT decals and any sorts of liveries still cannot be shown or loaded correctly in the collection and show a network error

10. Lebowski

Lebowski

Very strange issue, fingers crossed it gets sorted soon with out any lasting negative effects.

redhed17, Nuschel01 and VulcanSpirit like this.
  11. Adam Barber

Adam Barber

Same issues here on both accounts, seems like an issue at polyphonys end. Don't think that there's anything we can do but wait.

Nuschel01 and VulcanSpirit like this.
  12. Cytoria

Cytoria Premium

Are the decals from the game available?

I need to do my LEC Mini tonight, hopefully it will be sorted by that time...

13. Lebowski

Lebowski

Yes, all available but even if you add them to collection it will still show 0/1000.

Cytoria likes this.
  14. RenoRanes007

RenoRanes007

User Decals have returned for me now, Collection still down though.

VulcanSpirit likes this.
  15. Chevy1983

Chevy1983

I have the same problem, my collection is completly gone! What happened?

16. chicagotruck

chicagotruck

Same thing here. WTF!!!

17. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

Nope, still down here. The Livery Editor loads 0/1000 :(

18. tincanofdeath

tincanofdeath

same exact problem here :/

19. vrossi

vrossi

ALSO west coast U.S. 2019 Xmas Eve morning...
    I'm having the same problem-
    After I bought the safety cars this morning from Mileage Exchange, I downloaded some police liveries. Now all my liveries are gone(car, suite, helmet). My car liveries are still on my cars in garage, but can't change any liveries on anything. When I go into "library" & click on "livery" it says I have 0(ZERO) liveries.

Same.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2019
    tincanofdeath and VulcanSpirit like this.
  20. AudiMan2011

AudiMan2011 Contributing Writer

All my decals aren't loading either. Can't even access the Livery Editor where I've saved my custom liveries too

tincanofdeath likes this.
  21. Lebowski

Lebowski

Seems like quite a serious issue, i hope PD are aware of it but at this time of year i wouldn't expect a quick fix!

Nuschel01 likes this.
  22. VulcanSpirit

VulcanSpirit

Weird. I was able to access the Livery Editor when the problems first occurred, but it took significantly longer to load than usual.
    And to be quite frank, a rather embarrassing one considering the timing. I can imagine many new players being disappointed when they get GT Sport for Christmas and find out that the liveries/decals they want aren't being added to 'My Library' as they should.

tincanofdeath, Lebowski and Nuschel01 like this.
  23. Victoria H

Victoria H

Still down here.

Hope this issue gets fixed asap and we don't lose all our saved decals, photos and liveries.

VulcanSpirit and tincanofdeath like this.
  24. CPT_RowdyGiff

CPT_RowdyGiff

Things are still down for me. Can’t see any user decals, or collection. Which is very irritating as I needed to finish up a livery for someone and decals I need are mine I uploaded.....

25. VulcanSpirit

VulcanSpirit

Attempted to upload my latest helmet design from the Livery Editor; received a 'Failed to create livery' message as soon as I tried to share. Clearly there must be something wrong with that part of the online service; everything else in the game is running as it should.

26. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

I think the Mileage Exchange update with the new safety cars broke the livery editor. :lol:

tincanofdeath and VulcanSpirit like this.
  27. mobilmasher

mobilmasher

I too am having a problem with the livery editor, was updating a livery this morning and was almost done when it wouldn't let me apply the chosen decal. That was around 7AM on the east coast. Haven't checked the game since then, won't be back on till this evening, hopin' it will be fixed by then.

28. tincanofdeath

tincanofdeath

east coast here as well, no it’s not fixed now

29. e3awacs

e3awacs

Down in UK since about 2pm

30. TheGeologist

TheGeologist

But I wanted to make my Dodge Charger Police Car :/

Korinkook, courageC60 and DerOllie like this.