All decals in collection disappeared!

• Thread starter Lebowski
  • 105 comments
I'm not buying their "too many users accessing server" nonsense or whatever it says. I don't buy it for one second. I doubt there's even more people trying to play than there was the day of some of the DLC releases. You trying to tell me that many people got this game for christmas in 2019, when we had no issues in 2017 or 2018? Yea right PD. Just admit you screwed up instead of blaming it on there being a lot of people trying to play.

Unless the game is free on PS Store for today only, I won't believe that explanation. Even then I'd have my doubts...

I'm not buying their "too many users accessing server" nonsense or whatever it says. I don't buy it for one second. I doubt there's even more people trying to play than there was the day of some of the DLC releases. You trying to tell me that many people got this game for christmas in 2019, when we had no issues in 2017 or 2018? Yea right PD. Just admit you screwed up instead of blaming it on there being a lot of people trying to play.

Unless the game is free on PS Store for today only, I won't believe that explanation. Even then I'd have my doubts...

no kidding....this must have been the only ps4 game for sell this year, so every person on planet earth bought 2 copies

I mean...it is likely PR BS, but its not like they can say, "We had a skeleton crew on call to give employees time off on Xmas and a server issue is taking longer to fix as we scramble some unlucky employees to resolve it."

Whatever it is, I think you are being a tad harsh on them. Merry Xmas

No online service at all.

Merry Christmas everyone, it's their way of making us spend it with our families rather than a controller!
That's not good when there are FIA races scheduled for today. I am glad that Polyphony are working on the issues we've been facing, but can imagine a lot of dedicated FIA racers being cheesed off if the servers aren't restored by the time they start.

Merry Christmas to you, too!

The inability to upload decals sucks. I'm redoing my Charger pace car & the GT website logo isn't in the game's set of decals. Yes, I'll wait. But I just wonder how long it will be.

Checked my decal and livery collections just now, and they're all showing up fine in 'My Library' and the Livery Editor. Glad to see them still in one piece. 👍

Also succeeded in uploading my helmet design onto Discover after my failed attempt yesterday. Things are still taking longer to load than usual, but that could be down to server traffic.

Man i download any car liveries and the sad thing is i just got an toyota ft 1 and adventor lp 700 4 11 and i really wanna se how those cars look with cutsom liveries:banghead:

I still don't have access to edit the liveries I created. All of my race and scape photos are still missing, no activity feed....this is screwed up.
I HATE/LOVE THIS GAME....

Still no access to edit / modify the hundreds of liveries I created. Total BS. They don't even exist in my library anymore. Anyone else have this issue?

Still no access to edit / modify the hundreds of liveries I created. Total BS. They don't even exist in my library anymore. Anyone else have this issue?
Yeah me too i have to delete the gamd on ps4 and redownload it and it takes forever to finish so i hope that will work

Me too i have problems with any livery, cars, suits and helmets. I had downloaded many many liveries in last year and now i don’t have nothing..
I can’t apply any livery.
Is a server problems? Thanks

Me too i have problems with any livery, cars, suits and helmets. I had downloaded many many liveries in last year and now i don’t have nothing..
I can’t apply any livery.
Is a server problems? Thanks
that is weird cause my are working 100% fine. mine was down for a couple hours the other day but it is fixed now. hope yours gets fixed soon.

Thanks i hope..
But you had same problem?
yes, everyone had the same problem on monday. it was right before the last fia races started. poly shut the serves down and fixed the problem and now it should be fixed for everyone. dont know why yours is still down. i hope it gets fixed for you asap

Back