All decals in collection disappeared!

• Thread starter Lebowski
  • 105 comments
Well isn’t this a nice “gift” lol it sucks
I really hope it gets fixed. I’m sure we’ve all worked so hard on this stuff

Has PD put out anything about this yet?
The day is just starting over there and it's also the 25th so depending on if they are actually taking this day off or not is the question.

Edit: Servers down? Could be fixing it.

Edit 2: Reconnected, but slowly.

Last edited:
The day is just starting over there and it's also the 25th so depending on if they are actually taking this day off or not is the question.
Christmas is just some commercial festive thing in Japan and there‘s no religious reason behind it and afaik it‘s regular work days over there

Wikipedia
Encouraged by commerce, the secular celebration of Christmas is popular in Japan, though Christmas is not a national holiday. Gifts are sometimes exchanged. Christmas parties are held around Christmas Day; Japanese Christmas cake, a white sponge cake covered with cream and decorated with strawberries, is often consumed and Stollen cake, either imported or made locally, is widely available. Christmas lights decorate cities, and Christmas trees adorn living areas and malls. Christmas Eve has become a holiday for couples to spend time together and exchange gifts. A successful advertising campaign in the 1970s made eating at KFC around Christmas a national custom. Its chicken meals are so popular during the season that stores take reservations months in advance.

Christmas lights in Tokyo
The first recorded Christmas in Japan was a Mass held by Jesuit Missionaries in Yamaguchi Prefecture in 1552. Some believe that unrecorded celebrations were held before this date, starting in 1549 when Saint Francis Xavier arrived in Japan. Christianity was banned throughout Japan in 1612. However, a small enclave of Kakure Kiri****an("hidden Christians") continued to practise underground over the next 250 years.

Christianity in Japan along with Christmas reemerged in the Meiji period. Influenced by America, Christmas parties were held and presents were exchanged. The practice slowly spread, but its proximity to the New Year's celebrations makes it a smaller focus of attention. During World War II, all celebrations, especially American, were suppressed. From the 1960s, with an expanding economy, and influenced by American TV, Christmas became popular. Many songs and TV series present Christmas as romantic, for example "Last Christmas" by Exile. The birthday of the previous emperor, Akihito, on December 23 is or was a national holiday. Businesses soon close for the New Year's holidays, reopening after January 3.

Just tried to create a lobby to do some testing and it froze the home screen when I clicked on it.

Definitely having issues game wide.

Edit: Had to force close the game. Tried to go back in and getting server error message for the 2nd time.

Just tried to load my livery library up before heading to bed. It's still not working here in the UK.

If I get a chance to try during Xmas day I will.

At the moment all my liverts are still in the game but the loading time i very very long.

Edit: ok i just check my collection and its all gone.

Last edited:
Christmas is the worst day you'd want your servers to have problems on. They appear to be down completely in North America. Have restarted game multiple times with the a 'NE-21000409' error code popping up. I even tried to reconnect, and the same 'NE-21000409' error code message still pops up.

Christmas is the worst day you'd want your servers to have problems on. They appear to be down completely in North America. Have restarted game multiple times with the a 'NE-21000409' error code popping up. I even tried to reconnect, and the same 'NE-21000409' error code message still pops up.
I get the same error.

Back